How often do you drink straight out of the taps in your house

never with mine, yet all the time at my parents’ house. must be a nostalgia thing

i only ever go up my stairs on all fours

1 Like

middle of the night, wake up thirsty, CBA going to the kitchen to get a glass, nip next door to the bathroom, face under spout, thirst quenched. job done, and no need to even put the lights on.

3 Likes

Our water is too warm from the tap, hate it

There really is no saving some people.

embrace the savagery, funky

4 Likes

You choose me to hit with this!? I make about a thread a year!

1 Like

:smiley:

Sorry

I almost went with a Kirk race car bed one but I’m in theory working overtime right now and I couldn’t be bothered to combine two panels.

1 Like

Why don’t you just have a glass of water on the bedside table instead?

1 Like

don’t always think i need one or remember, plus I have a habit of knocking them off the table. not just clumsiness, I sometimes act out my dreams. Once I dreamt someone was attacking my sister so I punched them. IRL I punched the glass of water on the bedside table and shattered it.

2 Likes

Err maybe a plastic bottle would be more up your street

that is my usual solution when I think I’ll be thirsty overnight :slight_smile:

1 Like

does brushing your teeth count

My cat does this if that helps

Anyone using a drinking vessel for anything with only one component is a menace to society i reckon. Like a snooty cartoon duck.

sometimes if I want to take some pills, it’s a lot of effort to get a cup or glass

2 Likes

keep thinking this is about tapas tbh

My mate once drank from a water fountain in Sydney where someone had smeared poo all on the underside where the water comes out. Never used one since

Bleurgh

Never drank out of a water fountain after watching some poor lad at school get pushed into one when he was using it by some older bullying scumbag. Blood everywhere.