not sure what this falls under but enjoy sticking my face in a bowl of steam

body:
• wash daily with an exfoliating mitt
• dry brush
• scrubs
• aha pads on areas i shave
• also have japanese and moroccan exfoliating mitts which i use less regularly

face:
• flannel, used with a cream cleanser (evenings)
• silicone vibrating cleansing pad from lidl, used with a gel cleanser (mornings)
• various aha and bha treatments/toners of varying strengths (multiple times a week)
• korean face wash that has baking powder in it, foams a bit too much and makes me feel squeaky but does the job if i’ve got dry patches.

what are we all gonna do now we can’t use microbeads

grit

haven’t used microbeads since i found out they lacerate your skin, which was before i found out they kill fish

Salt scrubs, sugar scrubs, biodegradable scrubs…

Geography teacher? Isn’t that like asking a dermatologist for advice on how to fix a car tire?

Hey @elthamsmateowen!
What’s the similarity between 45% of people who’ve responded to your poll and Lisa ‘Left Eye’ Lopes

I don’t know @Aggpass, What is the similarity between 45% of people who’ve responded to the poll and Lisa ‘Left Eye’ Lopes?

They don’t want no scrubs!

1 Like

Very good.

(Although it’s 40% and she is also dead.)

Never had a need to.

Weirdly, despite using only water to wash my face and only doing that under the shower once a day i’ve had about three spots ever.

At the time of writing it was 45% (across both ‘never’ options) and I know but I couldn’t be bothered to google the other members of TLC and she was the only one I could name off the cuff

i have a feeling that two of them are dead but i’m not 100%

According to wikipedia Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins and Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas are both still alive

never trust your feelings

you must have great genes, man.