How often do you fall out of bed?

Probably once a week for me. Sometimes awake, sometimes in my sleep.

5 Likes

What, ever?!
I appreciate once a week is a lot but it must be a relatively common occurrence for most people

I fell off the bed the other day if that counts.

1 Like

It does! Thank you! Feel free to elaborate

1 Like

Was lying on the bed cause it’s where we spend our time rather than the living room and something funny was on TV and I was simultaneously messing with the cat and I laughed a lot and fell on the floor, taking the cat with me.

5 Likes

Damaged my rotator cuff quite badly once bouncing off the bed shagging once, does that count?

If not this is just a brag and i’m fine with it

3 Likes

:smiley: lovely stuff, thanks for sharing

1 Like

Literally never

Yup, never

once every 35 years or so

1 Like

Even I’d have a job falling out of this, tbf eps. They have bumpers for a reason.

I believe in you

1 Like
  • This has happened to me (while asleep)
  • This has not happened to me

0 voters

Fell out of bed once on holiday when I was a kid. Got too close to the edge of the mattress and it flipped right over trapping me underneath. My Grandad heard me shouting and had to help rescue me from it

3 Likes

can’t recall the last time I fell out of bed. probably a long time ago.

falling down the stairs after getting out of bed though…

Really thought this was gonna be a universal experience we’d all bond about.
Genuinely chose the bed frame I have because it’s pretty low to the ground

1 Like

I don’t think I move very much in my sleep. I think I’m sort of awake when I roll over or whatever. When I wake up I’m always in my usual sleeping position, I never wake up on the other side of the bed or not under the covers or anything like that.

1 Like

Never done it

The other week I did wake myself up by headbutting the corner of my bedside table pretty hard, if that counts? Might have fallen out if that weren’t there. Had a big painful bruise and headache for a week.

Ooft, sorry to hear that!

Once every 12 years on average

1 Like