How often do you freak yourself out by thinking about...

Sometimes I think about that and I’m full of wonder and awe, and it effects me deeply and moves me like nothing else. Other times it’ll just be like ‘literally what is the fucking point, I’m going for nuggies’

1 Like

I’ve worked very hard to establish friendships over the years, my true will always be true. I’m happy to widdle away any chance of dissension. I’m very lucky that my family are some of the BFF’S however, as I know that’s not the case for plenty.

2 Likes

“American” football however

2 Likes

That you’ll commit a horrible faux pas and deeply embarrass yourself and potentially others

• All the time
  • Quite a lot
  • Yeah sometimes
  • Not often
  • Never

0 voters

Always think of that bit in hitchhikers guide where zaphod gets put in the machine that’s supposed to destroy your ego by showing you how small you are in the universe.

5 Likes

Fuck off trickle nipple!

1 Like

love good late night polls threads like this.

2 Likes

these are all galaxies

6 Likes

How often do you think about never getting to see as much of the world as you would like to?

• All the Time
  • Never
  • Quite a lot
  • Sometimes

0 voters

No no no no no

1 Like

What I don’t understand is how the universe can be infinite

But then again I can’t understand how it couldn’t be

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

15 Likes

Everywhere’s the same

Car crashes and that

• All the time
  • Quite a lot
  • Yeah sometimes
  • Not often
  • Never

0 voters

Sexual diseases

• All the time
  • Quite a lot
  • Yeah sometimes
  • Not often
  • Never

0 voters

Pfft, doubt you can race lawnmowers in Cardiff pal. :rofl:

1 Like

Teeth, just teeth

• All the time
  • Quite a lot
  • Yeah sometimes
  • Not often
  • Never

0 voters

Imagine answering anything other than all the time. Very jealous (alright Satre etc)

Politics (UK and internationally, generally)

• Literally nothing else, ooh the politics of everything, shit we’re screwed, oh fuckkkk
  • Sometimes
  • Never
  • rtf

0 voters

I’m really scared of pain. Dying is fine if you can guarantee it without pain imo.

It may take some looking for, but I am absolutely 100% sure you’d be able to