How often do you look at your own reflection when out and about?

All the time for me, Clive. Like a tinted car window, although find the window of a tube carriage to be especially unflattering. I am incredibly vain.

As little as physically possible.

Every available opportunity. Switch from thinking “yeah, not bad today” to “KILL IT WITH FIRE” every twenty seconds or so.

i tend to do so only if i’ve just eaten as i get paranoid that food is in my beard

oh god, all the time. Wild mane of hair that has a tendency to stick up like tintin at the front if I don’t keep it in check.

Plus I like checking myself out.

(Actually I don’t so much these days) :sob::rofl:

Evidently not enough. Just noticed I’ve got peanut butter all over my face. I ate like two hours ago :thinking:

Suffering from mild eisoptrophobia, basically…never?

Went through a phase of hating myself so much during my pubescent teen years that I could only stomach to look at my distorted reflection on the surface of a bathroom tap.

Met an old fellow at a folk festival years ago who claimed they hadn’t seen themselves in twenty years - no reflections, no photographs. He claimed to have killed his ego.

^ this is exactly the sort of thing i check for

in shiny cabbies and shop windows all the time but only on my bicycle

Quite regularly. Mainly to try to gauge the size of my manbreasts compared to other men of roughly the same age (mid-twenties).

I hate trying to style my hair in the mirrors in public toilets when there are other people around. I want to fix my hair which never stays in shape (unless I have a lot of product in it), but I just feel really uncomfortable doing it around other people for some reason, as though it’s a sign I must be vain or something.

Whenever I catch my reflection I’m surprised by how miserable I look, even though I do feel pretty miserable

fairly often, don’t mind the way I look in real life. I hate looking at myself in photographs though. I’m not sure why there’s such a big difference. something to do with fluidity and motion vs it being a static moment?

anyone want to psychoanalyse me

loads
i’m drawn to all moving images though

Phone cameras are the absolute worst, which is what I imagine most of our social media photos come from (except me as I don’t really hang out with people who take photos). But the lenses are always of the crappest quality so they’re not a good reflection of reality.

used to check myself out all the time but cant believe how ugly I am these days

dont wanna know mate

I’ve started doing my makeup without a mirror

Pretty much this. Try to avoid. Those concave tube mirrors are the worst. Always catch me off guard and make me go “Woaaahhhhh, I got a big nose”.