how often do you wear socks?

Yes they just don’t manufacture shoes to fit me so I just can’t do anything that requires well fitting shoes unfortunately!

1 Like

3 Likes

Hey froglet, Shrewbie thinks you’re the most reasonable person that he knows

4 Likes

Aw that is so rough, sorry.

Kinda feel like maybe they had it right back in the day where you had like one of every clothing item which was made to measure for you by some local person and was made to last for like 10 years.

2 Likes

You’re more likely to orgasm with socks on. Apologies if this has already been said, I haven’t read the thread (yet! I feel strongly about socks so I will be reading the thread)

2 Likes

Take it to the appropriate thread!

1 Like

You can mix and match patterns but only from the same pack/make+style of sock.
Not sure if it’s an ND thing or if everyone feels this way but I can’t wear socks of different sizes/fabric, they must be the same. Gotta be symmetrical.

3 Likes

Surely the easiest thing is just to always wear the matching ones? That’s what all the hip cats are doing these days.

I mostly do but you know what socks are famous for?

1 Like

The 1999 hit single ‘I Try’?

2 Likes

Oh that’s Macy Gray actually.

1 Like

Only because I’m just about to get into the bath. 70% of the time I’m wearing socks.
Actually maybe 65%

1 Like

Is this true!?

I haven’t read 115 posts but seriously fuck socks absolutely fuck them all the way to hell.

Not all of them are about socks :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Quite a few people in this thread showing off their nice socks, lovely to see! :smiling_face:

:thinking: Did you know there’s a whole thread just for showing us your socks? :socks:

5 Likes

Well this is embarrassing

1 Like

I appreciate this is going to make me sound uptight but one thing I can’t abide is wearing odd socks. Even if the colours are similar and it’s probably not noticeable to anyone else. Pulling on a pair of odd socks in the morning is just an incredibly chaotic start to the day imo. My partner on the other hand has never worn a pair of matching socks in her life.

3 Likes

no sorry i did not know this and now i feel like i have stepped on everyone’s toes (lol :))

oh my well my kids love “mixy-motchy” socks, so sorry in advance