how often do you wear socks?

Not if your name is Flea

if you have a veruca, yes.

well if i exercise that day and put one pair in the wash, i may end up putting on a second pair of socks later on. but then again, i usually exercise towards the end of the day so i also may not. it’s really tough to say.

1 Like

thanks for your prompt clarification

yes, this makes logical sense thanks

Hoogy my love, what if it’s a mild day but I have toeless heels on? Then what? What’s the ruling?

Oh, sorry, I thought you were asking what year is it? Did you mean what year did I buy socks on March 16th?

1 Like

sextime

• socks on
  • socks off
  • no strict rule

0 voters

Woah, there! Get back in the ring, slugger, and bop him with this

https://www.swimshop.co.uk/accessories/swim-socks

ah yes i see there could have been a lack of clarity my good fellow

i did mean what year you bought them on the 16th of March, but it was good to be reminded that it is Y22

Ah right, well, it was 2022 that I purchased socks on March 16th

2 Likes

Really hate not wearing socks until it’s sleepytime (or y’know), then I can’t think of anything worse.

3 Likes

Need to wear socks and shoes around the house these days otherwise i get chilblains :frowning:

But when it’s warm i go full hobbit

I wear them pretty much every day, dependent on shoes.
I wear thick socks at home when I’m in pjs but they come on and off throughout the evening on accounts of having slippy wooden stairs.
And unless it’s one of those passionate, just in the door, torn only some of each other’s clothes off before getting down to it- take your socks off before sex you wrong’uns (unless there’s a phobia involved or valid reason of course x).

1 Like

Any of you guys ever farted whilst wearing socks?

1 Like

HAVE I?!?

1 Like

Yeah I do this pretty regularly actually

1 Like

Yeah, me too

1 Like

yeah i think that i’d be very self conscious if i realised that the only thing i was wearing was my socks

it probably feels like using the toilet entirely naked, it’s just not the right thing

1 Like