hat
  • 1-3 years
  • 4-10 years
  • 10-20 years
  • 20-50 years
  • antique

0 voters

chat welcome

For the #renters among us I imagine the white goods question is gonna be the least amount of time

4 Likes
device for listening to music
  • 1-3 years
  • 4-10 years
  • 10-20 years
  • 20-50 years
  • antique

0 voters

footwear
  • 1-3 years
  • 4-10 years
  • 10-20 years
  • 20-50 years
  • antique

0 voters

Your laptop:

• 0-2 years
  • 3-5 years
  • 6-8 years
  • 9-11 years
  • 11+ years

0 voters

have a 4 year old acer windows laptop that is still running like usain bolt, but i bought a new macbook in the jan sales anyway, because I am a dick.

Don’t trust the new MacBooks. Hate that Touch Bar at the top and you can’t replace shit on them either.

Just got a Lenovo idea pad 3 that’s arriving soon as my boy finally died. If I could buy the same MacBook again, I probably would. Those late 2011 type models are absolute machines.

1 Like

Got a laptop I got just before uni that is slow as shit but I’m loathe to get rid of as it’s got various emulators and loads of music/TV/films downloaded on it. Will never listen to or play on it again though probably

2 Likes

but is it commonly used?

I occasionally get it out in the 6 weeks holiday and play age of empires 2 solidly for weeks and then put it away again til the next summer, so kinda?

1 Like

I wasn’t able to stream anything on mine in the end. Only streams that enable you to turn the bitrate down to like 500. Had to run an hdmi from my pc to the telly.

1 Like

bag or backpack

bag or backpack
  • 1-3 years
  • 4-10 years
  • 10-20 years
  • 20-50 years
  • antique

0 voters

They’ve got rid of it on the new models. Thank fuck.

6 Likes

yeah I don’t think i have this. If I do, it’s not annoying.

Thankfully they got rid of the Touch Bar on the new M1 Macs. I have an M1 MacBook Pro and the performance is absolutely phenomenal.

Still can’t replace shit on them though. Shift key broken sir? That will cost you £900.

Edit: I see @The_Respected_User got there first!

1 Like

wait i definitely have bags for life that must be approaching their 2nd decade by now

1 Like

Yeah, the M1s look shit hot. I’ve just become extremely right to repair/sovereign citizen over the past 10 years and cba doing the Apple thing again.

Posted from my iPhone 11.

3 Likes

Oldest footwear I own are my grandad’s actual army boots. Used to wear them all the time when I was a teenager but only when it snows now. Still in relatively good nick but blimey they’re heavy.

2 Likes
Wall decoration (painting/poster/photo etc)
  • 1-3 years
  • 4-10 years
  • 10-20 years
  • 20-50 years
  • antique

0 voters

N/A

1 Like

Having to use my phone to dis atm and I hate it