How Populist are you?

Guardian going all in on it at the minute. Got a nice quiz to do https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2018/nov/21/how-populist-are-you-quiz

@anon82218317 posted some great links about this the other day but I can’t remember which thread it was in

Post your results

bullshit term for dickheads who think capitalism is fine and cannot understand why people would have a problem with it

9 Likes

Preach comrade :sunglasses:

1 Like

No surprises here

I am Pablo Iglesias

10 Likes

I’m next to Pablo Iglesias.

1 Like

Sanders, baby

I’m similar to this Pablo guy who has the same hair as me!

1 Like

Well colour me shocked…

3 Likes

I don’t know what free market means though so had to put neutral on that.

what does free market mean?

1 Like

Same. Seems like a pretty good guy tbh. Hard to imagine anyone on the actual left who the Guardian wouldn’t call a populist seeing as it involves caring about whether poor people eat or not.

3 Likes

No, I am Pablo Iglesias.

Also, phew:

2 Likes

Pablo

More like Julio to be honest.

4 Likes

Re Pablo. Being anti corruption is a terrible thing to run on.

1 Like

Think it means countries trading without tariffs and what not

Apparently I’m a left wing populist and I should move to Mexico. I don’t want to move to Mexico

is this just the political compass without being as thorough? this put me to the left of that pablo guy (top left), the political compass puts me to the left of gandhi (bottom left) where it seems no one is. why is no one in the bottom half on this?

1 Like

It’s just an internet questionnaire. It also tells you how lucky in love you’re going to be in the new year, and how much a child of the 70s you are.

3 Likes

AMLO apparently.

I know nothing of this person. Guess I should find out.

1 Like