How powerful is your flush?

Mine is very powerful. I can’t sit and flush because it would splash my anus. Have to stand up with my pants round my ankles, like a child.

1 Like

Alright, Barry Gibb (and the other Gibbs)

6 Likes

It’ll beat any straight.

1 Like

Why can’t you flush after you’ve pulled your pants up?

8 Likes

I like to get rid of deposits and evidence as quickly as possible. Makes more sense to stand, turn and flush, then bend.

2 Likes

You’re a very curious lady but I like you.

5 Likes

Mine is ok sometimes, other times it’s like I’m keeping my flush button depressed so you can’t even press me. When it’s in the good flush mode it makes the sounds of the opening of this song (listening to it now I can hear that’s not at all the case but it’s got that general aura) so I often instinctively follow my wee by singing “summers gone” to myself.

Also, why are you in such a rush to flush kermy? Pull your pants up love.

4 Likes

Pulling pants up is part of the standing up movement imo. One fluid motion

4 Likes

Wake Up Poo!

3 Likes

The French would pay extra for this feature

4 Likes

100+ replies on this one, I can feel it.

3 Likes

Tbf, and we can keep this between us, I live alone so quite often don’t flush after a wee. For the environment.

4 Likes

Tell you what, I’ve never tried that. I’ll give it a go next time, thank you.

Awful doing a wee or a poo in a playsuit cause then when I get up I’m completely naked.

Oh same here, my poor toilet has a meltdown when I have people here and I flush every time.

1 Like

Partridge Cloud | earlier on i put in a pound of mashed-up dundee cake,

7 Likes

As I’m almost always a long sleeve jumpsuit gal I’ve had to develop a means of saving the arms of the suit from the bathroom floor when I’m out, so I now sort of tuck the cuffs under my arms as I stand up. It’s a merry dance but times I haven’t done it not only have the sleeves nearly trailed along the public bathroom floor but they’ve very very very nearly gone in the toilet bowl itself.

There has to be a work around for this as my cuff clamping is really not tenable when drunk.

1 Like

It does the job, Kermy, can’t complain. Downstairs toilet is better than upstairs though

2 Likes

Especially if you put it back on after

4 Likes

I did that once with an ex, as a treat. We got a corner shop Madeira cake and lobbed it in, thinking it would be a four, maybe five flush job. Completely incorrect, it was very dense and remnants were still there a week later (apparently). You’d assume sitting in water would’ve softened it but it was pretty much impermeable.

7 Likes

:smiley:

4 Likes