How stable is your mood generally?

Generally steady except for the occasional evening where I can’t face talking to anyone, making eye contact with anyone, feel really stressed and anxious for no obvious reason. Sometimes going for a long run sorts this out, sometimes it doesnt

1 Like

Like a geiger counter on Masha roof

1 Like

Mood is really volatile, though tends towards the anxious and low. Hate it.

2 Likes

I can swing dramatically from down and low to very happy, if I get into something. Generally more low though and my low spells can last a long time.

1 Like

generally low and cynical, have a few good months and think everything might be fine, but then, no, back to low and cynical for another year or so.

2 Likes

these few good months will always be over summer, too. :frowning:

Typical Gemini!!

(I’m an Aquarian and we are exactly the same and my phone wants to say aquarium).

1 Like

Extremely volatile. Constant rollercoaster, anything can set me off (upwards or downwards) :grimacing:

3 Likes

I had a tough day at work the other day, was looking forward to having some chips for tea all day. I dropped them and cried

3 Likes

I take pills every day for it to be quite stable :ok_hand::ok_hand:

9 Likes

sorry to hear that, hope you are feeling better today

1 Like

yeah weather has a huge impact for me, can’t be bothered to do anything with my life if the sun isn’t shining

I’m a Leo what am I supposed to be please?

i’m a leo too

1 Like

do I have to learn what chorizo is for now too?

1 Like

I’m right at the end of Leo so basically don’t really count as one, maybe that’s why I don’t feel like I belong

I generally think that I switch between genuine happy moments and drawn out mellowness…but when I look back at periods where things have gone significantly wrong, its clear that my mood was beginning to spiral way before that (but I can rarely see this at the time). Getting to know the signs better has definitely helped me…but yeah, I think outwardly it’s hard to tell the difference between me being OK and starting to struggle

1 Like

very true and good point

You are a proud lion- very stubborn but charming and admired by many.

1 Like

Serious answer, ups and downs like everyone but age brings with it two things (for women anyway)-

1. A better handle on the sine wave that is the ebb and flow of human emotion and cycles of feelings and coping mechanisms and stuff. and acceptance. A lot of acceptance, which is incredibly freeing.
  2. Hormones which can totally fuck you up but also make you feel more alive that you’ve ever felt- it’s like a second puberty in many ways. I’ve gone back on the pill to drown it out and it’s a relief (although I miss the hormonal mania a bit tbh.)
1 Like