Like, I have been raised to see value in bargains, so even if the “saving” is arbitrary and I am being manipulated with some mild price inflation, there is a part of my brain that is SO happy when I buy something that’s been severely discounted. This is why I got to TK Maxx a lot, despite 99.9% of the stuff there being junk. When I find something good, it’s like pulling that sword out of that stone in that story. It’s an amazing feeling. Even knowing how easy this is to manipulate, I still feel that kick and look for it. Where do you stand with this?
- Discounts don’t influence me in any way.
- I do notice discounts, and take them into consideration, but I still go for the one I want.
- I take the discounts into serious consideration when making a purchase.
- I look at the discounted goods first, and sometimes end up buying something I didn’t intend to get because it was on offer.
- I pretty much only buy stuff on offer, give me those sweet juicy offers, dear god.
What’s your thoughts on the phrase “Buy cheap, buy twice”?
- Depends on what it is
- So true!
- Fucking hate people who say shit like this
- It’s wrong