Soup 6.56
Cake 6.54
Greggs 6.44
Pasty 6.33
Sweets 5.97
Pringles 5.63

So then, biscuits/cookies/all that…

0 voters

1. One of the most overrated foodstuffs. Think it’s a perverse symbol of British puritanism that they’re as fetishised as they are.
3 Likes

Big fan but can’t in good conscience give them more than an 8.

1 Like

I will eat almost any quantity of shortbread biscuits in one sitting. This is why I am not allowed shortbread biscuits.

9/10

4 Likes

I once made the best shortbread I have ever had in my life, before or since, but as I didn’t own kitchen scales or indeed a measuring jug at the time (it was a fairly dark period in my life) I did all the measurements by eye and cannot reproduce it.

This is my tragedy.

1. dipping a packet of bourbons/chocolate digestives/malted milk into a hot brew ultimate comfort food post work.

Love soft baked cookies, and fig rolls, can take or leave everything else.

Can’t really biscuits because I have no self control and will eat a whole packet in one go. As such I tend to receive biscuits for free, I feel this may have increased my appreciation for them.

They’re better than pizza.

1 Like

No they’re fucking not

2 Likes

Yeah of course a lot of biscuits are just a fairly pointless sugar & fat hit but I do love shortbread and have my go to bog standard biscuits and proper bakery/home-made biscuits can be a joy. Worst biscuits are probably the pretending to be posh giant cookie things.

So yeah biscuits are great. I’ll go 9.

How about a pizza crumbled with chocolate chip cookies, chocolate digestives and Jacobs cream crackers?

Not as good as cake / 10

Biscuits have an annoying habit of making you eat them mindlessly

Biscuits without chocolate can do one

1 Like

I think the point at which a person has fully matured into an adult is when they prefer a “biscuit” to “some sweets”

I am not at this stage of my life yet but I do bloody love a biscuit nonetheless 7/10

Big fan of Jaffa biscuits

4 Likes

Absolutely agree with this with the exception of the custard cream.

Boring biscuits for boring people

I love biscuits

Here’s my favourite biscuits

C U S T A R D C R E A M
shortbread
VIENNESE WHIRLS
HOB NOB
Dark Choccie Diggies
G I N G E R N U T S
TUNNOCKS Tea Cakes

5 Likes

That’s a pretty top list with the exception of custard creams