🍴 How Tasty Is It Really 🍴 Epidode 22: BISCUITS 🍪

The discrepancy in quality between a Dark Chocolate Digestive and a Milk Chocolate Digestive is absolutely fucking wild. A divide not seen since “Bounty”

4 Likes

Forgot about these things, they are really salty and more addictive than crack

1 Like

Viennese whirls
Chocolate hobnobs
Dark chocolate gingers
Orange Clubs
Tunnocks Teacakes
Bens Cookies

1 Like

I reckon all the best food is made this way. It’s my dream to open a restaurant where I make all the recipes up as I go along. Possibly while blindfold/drunk.

1 Like

8 all the way.

Love a biscuit. Just loads of fat and sugar in a nice carby package. I like the shit plain ones almost as much as the luxury ones.

When I was in sixth form, two friends and I did an experiment to see how many digestives you would need to dunk to absorb an entire mug of tea. It was about a pack and a half (though it was more or less impossible to get the last 1cm in the bottom).

I once bought a double pack of custard creams and ate the entire thing that day and then looked at how many calories I’d just consumed and did a little cry

5 Likes

C-C-C-C-COCAINE!

2 Likes

I bloody love biscuits, way up in my favourite foods. Gave them a nine only because I don’t think I could subsist on them indefinitely without becoming unwell (I gave curry a 10 because I obviously could). Even though I’ve just eaten a slice of banana bread I could still go a biscuit. Current standard biscuit = chocolate malted milk, but I will eat any of them.

1 Like

:thinking:

Ginger Viennese Whirls>Lemon Viennese whirls>Choco Viennese whirls>normal VWs

1 Like

It’s so big that I simply won’t eat a milk chocolate one- simply not worth the calories. Dark chocolates are DELICIOUS. The caramel ones are bollocks too, completely ruins the biscuit

1 Like

Those tears? Sweet, sweet joy

1 Like

I didn’t know what to look for in terms of consistency etc so I was doing everything by fractions, e.g. I’ve got a kilo of flour here according to the packet and I need 400 g, so I reckon two fifths of the height of the packet is about here

2 Likes

You’re a fucking moron.

2 Likes

That is how I baked my banana bread this morning (did I mention that? I baked some banana bread) and it’s turned out great. Scales are for fish.

2 Likes

Oreos can do one.

3 Likes

it is actually you who is the fucking moron, you fucking moron

this is the work of a fucking moron

You know who’d post a post like that one you just posted? A fucking moron that’s who.

I have a colleague who I sometimes work with on site in Glasgow.
Every trip she will buy two tunnocks caramel wafers for £1 each from the cafe to take back to England as a ‘present from Scotland’ for her kids. Every single time I tell her she’ll get a multi pack for a pound in any English Tesco, but still every time she does it. Bonkers.

8 Likes