🍴 How Tasty Is It Really 🍴 Episode 1: PIZZA πŸ•

Good morning! It’s time to start yet another thread series where we arbitrarily rate stuff and put it in a leaderboard! This time it’s food. Each thread will focus on something food-related, with a poll to rate it out of 10. We’re gonna start with a big one. Remember, the important thing is not to think about it too much, just a bit of silly fun and that. Let’s do it!

PIZZA: HOW TASTY IS IT REALLY

0 voters

Discussion is, obviously, heartily encouraged.

Probably America’s greatest contribution to the culinary world.

3 Likes

A really shit pizza is still banging compared to most anything else.

6 Likes

It’s bread and cheese and whatever else you god damn like in one thing. If you can’t find a way to enjoy that you have failed at food.

17 Likes

A shit frozen supermarket Job is a 10. A good ones a 20 at least

18 Likes

Pizza is so good

1 Like

Have voted 8. Obviously it’s fucking great, and capable of being up there with the very best food I’ve ever had, but when it’s bad, and I mean really bad not just like a Dr Oetker (which I’m in favour of) it’s both unpleasant and with added disappointment cause you know how good it should be. Gonna have to have a co-op pizza later now.

4 Likes

Have voted 9. My hot take is that a good margherita with buffalo mozzarella is better than any other pizza.

3 Likes

dont think im going to be able to deal with some of the terrible takes that are going to arrive in here

4 Likes

Voted 8 because whilst pizza is more often than not good to great it’s never absolutely mind blowing is it?

8 Likes

Yes it is, sorry.

14 Likes

Been going for pizza so often recently I’ve switched to marinara in a bid to prolong my life

1 Like

I like pizza. !Interesting! I’d never order one to come to my house.

1 Like

Had Purezza down in Brighton recently and set the new bar for me. The ultra thin Β£1.75 rectangular ones from Iceland are also unreal for value and flavour.

Can’t wait to head to Tokyo in 2021 to try Pizza Studio Tamaki also have a trip to Naples on the mind.

A friend of mine once very earnestly said β€œPizzas are designed for eating” and it’s something that, at the time, everyone ripped the piss out of him for (and continue to do so). But, as I get older, it becomes more apparent to me what a wise and accurate statement it was. Pizzas are designed for eating.

10/10

20 Likes

Best pizza I’ve ever had was at Pizza Sorbillo in Naples, which I believe has now been exploded by the mob.

Ate pizza for three meals last week. I’m a fan.

1 Like

The ultimate safe 7/10 food choice. Never worse than a 6, never better than an 8.

4 Likes

Pizza 10. Pizza with mushroom on 3.

You’ve just not had the good pizza. :wink:

2 Likes