🍴 How Tasty Is It Really 🍴 Episode 12: PRINGLES

I guess technically not, but then I’d count Wotsits and Monster Munch as crisps, even though they’re baked corn snacks.

They’re in the lower quartile of the stuff you might find in the crisps aisle of a supermarket.

1 Like

True. And they will all be covered in the crisp thread I guess. I’ve just always seen Pringles as a separate entity for some reason.

I am a habitual, voracious and largely indiscriminate snacker. I love most types of crisps. I’d only eat a Pringle if I was literally starving, they all taste vile. 1/10.

1 Like

me tonight

1 Like

I enjoy eating them, and they’re correctly marketed as moreish, but I’m not sure they should be considered food. Eat a much less processed snack imo. 1

You idiot, you fucking moron.

10 Likes

Yeah instead of Pringles let’s all just mainline watercress or something when the Christmas Day Pixar film is on BBC one.

1 Like

Yeah, but the reason i enjoy them is the flavour. I could get that from tipping flavour crystals on my hands. The product itself is reconstituted starch or something. like, when you’re cooking starchy food, you often wash off the starch before cooking to get rid of it.

The prawn cocktail one is great - eat loads and the flavouring melds to your mouth, making it feel all strange and numb. This is what I want from crisps (to change me on a genetic level).

1 Like

Also the texture, experience, crunch and shape.

M4, have a quick look at the expansive nut section in the lead up to christmas. if you’re unfortunate enough to not be able to eat nuts, have a lovely, lovely Twiglet instead

Shit compared to other similar crisps/snacks.

1 Like

Because you have these so-called flavour crystals just lying around the place do you?

a true marvel of 1960’s engineering.

Yes, my house is fully stocked with salt and spices, thanks.

Mr Tastebud Hands

2 Likes

Will humans evolve to taste with their hands?

• Of course
  • No, learn science
  • Its Monday morning and I’m not prepared to think about that

0 voters

it’s just one of the reasons we need more arms.

Pringles:

• Crisps
  • Not crisps

0 voters

Furious at this thread already, imagine giving anything less than a 10

3 Likes