🍴 How Tasty Is It Really 🍴 Episode 13: CURRY 🥘

You seem to have accidentally added a two, but yes, 1/10 for any mushroom product

3 Likes

Not pizza, so 9/10.

Also curries and soups can be basically the same thing, so everyone needs to have a word with themselves if their two scores don’t line up

1 Like

Ten-ten-ten-tennnnnnnnn!

The greatest food. All other foodstuffs should just back off and respect the master of food.

1 Like

Think the difference between a good curry and a bad curry is the biggest gap in the food world.
A bad pizza is still a 6 but a bad curry is deffo a 1

7 Likes

Just an ATD food. 20/10.

3 Likes

Really gone heel in the last few days eh

5 Likes
  1. Obviously.

What’s everyone ordering then?

I’m a fan of a Lamb Bhuna, or a Murghi Massala if I’m feeling fancy. Partner loves a Makahni.

Keema Naan all the way.

Poppadoms (obviously) - usually Sheek Kebab of I’m having a starter, although my head can be turned by a good Saag Paneer.

2 Likes

Ok I’ll give you that one.

1 Like

If we were doing all the curries separately then it would take forever and be very dull. Also dwiw.

I was not expecting to see a reference to Tenterden on DiS today but I’m glad I have. Kent represent.

2 Likes

The best curry is a chicken tikka masala which has a single green chilli finely sliced and added during the cooking

1 Like

#Decent

1 Like

After being in india and Thailand recently, Thai food is better. Don’t at me

3 Likes

Should have a separate curries board for this purpose

1 Like

Red thai curry vs red Thai soup, show me the difference that justifies a 4 point score differential

Isn’t tikka massala an identikit curry made for English people with no tastebuds?

Is that better? Sheesh you people!

1 Like

Chetinad is my current go-to. Especially if i can get a chilli naan on the side.

Lamb Madras, Keema Naan, Pilau Rice (yes, rice AND bread, deal with it!), Onion Bhajis, Sheek Kebab, Poppadoms, a couple of Kingfishers/Cobras. That’ll do, probably won’t finish it all.

Wish you could mute people for specific threads