🍴 How Tasty Is It Really 🍴 Episode 3: ICE CREAM 🍦

Hi! Let’s do this again. We’ve got a leaderboard now and everything

Food Score
Pizza 8.86
Soup 6.56

Will anything ever beat pizza?

Today let’s see how much we all like ice cream then!

0 voters

It’s an 8 for me, slightly tastier than pizza.

Essential in high summer, not bothered for the rest of the year.

Ditto, I like it, but it’s not a dietary cornerstone

1 Like

Delicious, but when it’s really hot it’s an inferior option to lemon sorbet.

My favourite food of all time is an ice cream however (Cherry Garcia. WHY DID THEY TAKE THE PRECIOUS FROM US.)

3 Likes

I like ice cream, sure. But I’m not an ‘ice cream person’ like some people are. Ice cream people are the precursors to the gin o clock people imo. Gave it a 7.

1 Like

Preferably from here;
http://www.natalepasticceria.it/

9 for me. Very nice. Hits the spot when you’re in the mood. But not often in the mood.

Depends on the flavour. Since I have have a massive sweet tooth and I am 5 years old chocolate ice cream massive 10, weird ones with nuts in 1 and can do one.

You know what? I’m just going to come right out and write it: Ice cream is nice.

3 Likes

I could eat ice cream every day.
Not sure whether to mark it down because rubbish ice cream exists…
Really good ice cream is 10/10 and its not hard to find really good ice-cream. I’d mark plenty of ice cream tubs from the supermarket 10/10.

Yeah, 10/10.

2 Likes

Honestly, sometimes when we are in the supermarket, @Gnometorious just wanders off. You’ll invariably find her studying the ice cream freezers.

6 Likes

It’s a 1/10. Desserts are boring.

1 Like

Yeah, they’re just big expanses of sand at the end of the day.

6 Likes

Absolutely not. A tub of ice cream usually lives in the freezer for months.

3 Likes

A bad food in hot weather. A bad food for cold weather (on its own). Best paired with a hot pudding imo.

It’s good to eat when you’re hot, when you’re ill, when you need something to cut through the richness of a pudding/cake/plate of waffles and when you’re hungry.

:shaved_ice::icecream::ice_cream::pie::shaved_ice::icecream::ice_cream::pie::shaved_ice::icecream::ice_cream::pie::shaved_ice::icecream::pie::ice_cream:

6 Likes

I don’t like desserts. They’re all coarse, and rough, and irritating. And they get everywhere

5 Likes

OK, as the weather’s so nice, for a special treat we can have a lovely cone of ice cream. What flavours we all having?

You go ahead and choose, I’m still busy sampling every flavour.

1 Like

Definitely the sexiest food so far