In the usual sense, you filthy minded freaks.
When did we become a nation of infants who can’t attend any event, meeting, function without a bottle of water?
I don’t get very thirsty and am therefore superior to the rest of you constantly-swigging divs.
Anyone with an actual medical condition gets a pass, obvs.
- I’m tough as fuck, like saps, and don’t have to take water everywhere I go
- I’m a baby and am never seen without a bottle of water
- I’m still a wimp and carry water a lot but don’t panic if I’ve not got a bottle with me at all times.
- I have a genuine medical need to sip water at considerable frequency
- Some other option that implies that saps is being totally unreasonable here