How was your summer?

Probably one of the worst summers on record for me tbh, after a few absolute belters. Weather has been forgettable, a few of my m9s have moved away, and I didn’t go on holiday at all.

3/10.

i didn’t really have one tbh

Fucking awful! Like, really bad. Thanks for asking!!
Work-terrible and no time off, personal life- pure stress every fucking day, horrendous. Weather- like 2 days of summer. Now have autumn and winter in this tourist dump
1/10

Was good ta

Terrible weather, barely anything eventful or of note, complicated and ongoing love problems, no money, complete lack of creativity or anything fulfilling intellectually or emotionally.
7.5/10

Started my current job on June 2nd and have been fairly flat out ever since so much of it passed me by. Went away for a ton of weekends (Berlin, Scotland, France, Guernsey, Island Of White, Camp Bestival) which was good but meant that between weekly travelling and packing/upacking and work I seem to have been permanently knackered all summer. Got an ace cycling tan though. 7/10

Autumn is the best season anyway…

same as anything else, i.e. mostly tedious

went to netherlands and belgium (and germany for probably less than a minute) which was quite good

idk/10

I want out of 10 ratings here, guys.

fucks sake.

happy now?

Holland won the Euros

10/10

RFwares is rating it but taking the piss. 7.5?!

oooh check out the ratings police

Ruffers is a nihilist, so it doesn’t matter

Pretty good: got married (weather was good), went to Italy, had some weekends away in the UK, saw friends, sat in beer gardens, did loads of DIY.

Obvs would be better if I didn’t have to work for a living, but you know.

4/10

its been fucking pants, hasn’t it. I’ve drank in a park twice. TWICE.

2/10. since mid-June, pretty much every day has been at least a bit of a struggle. MH has been total shit, work has been total shit, thing I was massively pumped for didn’t happen, got this close to my dream job and didn’t get it, got rejected from fuckloads of other jobs even when I had a great interview, comfort eaten so much chocolate and put on loads of weight, got yelled at personally by a few customers.

pretty much the only positives: caught lots of new Pokemon, did well at a Countdown tournament, Spice continues to be alive and utterly delightful (and he’s become really fond of me recently, which my dad is v jealous of) :heart:

not the biggest fan of summer anyway tbh. i go out in the sun for a couple hours and drink a couple beers but then start to feel awful and need to go home or to a dank, cold pub to recover

I got drunk in a park by myself on Tuesday evening after work because it was so shit.

nothing wrong with that.