👚 🎩 👖 How would you describe your personal style?

Just had a very funny conversation with my bf and best friend where I got ROASTED because I “wear the sort of clothes that the men you fancy would wear.”
Honestly, left to my own devices I would fully dress myself like a Chelsea supporter (I’m many things but I’m not that, thankyouverymuch.). I like ripped/stonewashed jeans, polo shirts, plaid shirts, trainers. I wear chokers even though they aren’t fashionable anymore. The last item of clothing I bought was a jumper from the Next menswear section. I’m an absolute state if left to my own devices. My personal style is “away day fan”.

Hbu??

6 Likes

Sports goth

6 Likes

Dog walker

1 Like

Ageing skateboarder (who never skated)

3 Likes

Someone who still thinks it’s 1994

2 Likes

Ah my lovely horse, I feel you. I bought a thrasher hoody not too long ago and when my mate saw it she burst out laughing and said “you have the worst balance of anyone I’ve ever met!! You can’t skate! You can barely walk in a straight line!” :frowning_face:

2 Likes

PhD terrace

2 Likes

‘Person who can’t find good clothes that fit them that often’

2 Likes

Elderly Sigrid.

Jeans and t-shirt, often stripey, if not, probably black.

Black boots too (hate summer for lack of boot action)

Used to be such a fun dresser - all my clothes were vintage in my early 20s, usually a bit of a 60s style I guess then I settled into blandness and I’m ok with that.

1 Like

Slightly tragic Middle Aged man in denial

5 Likes

I wear jeans and t-shirts when I’m not at work, maybe a jumper if it’s cold, and business dress for the office. All generic high-street stuff. I don’t know much about style/fashion but I think maybe it’s something along the lines of dadbod normcore, if I am using those terms correctly.

1 Like

Mrs Horse makes exactly the same jibes about me every time I buy a new pair of skater trainers. But I’ve been able to make a disturbingly lifelike version of myself on every Tony Hawk’s game with a create-a-skater mode, whereas she will never know that joy.

7 Likes

a neat summary

9 Likes

No regrets though, wearing what I like makes me happy

1 Like

NO COMICS

1 Like

Either woman who thinks she can skate (I too have a thrasher hoodie) or dress wearing badass.

No inbetween.

2 Likes

Not having that for one second Scout. You’re a snazzy dresser <3

You are not tragic!! Hush!

I’m basically “primary school teacher on a school trip” at the moment

8 Likes

:smiley: love that for you.

Maybe we’re the winners, hot sauce horse.

1 Like