How's your air freshener game shaping up?

What do you use? Could do with some input as I am unsure of what works best and is best value for money.
Currently have one of those reed diffuser things in the bathroom but have got standard Glade-type plastic jobs with the jelly stuff in them elsewhere in the flat. Different air fresheners for different… needs.

What about those spray things that go off periodically? Not a fan of plug-ins unless you can convince me otherwise.

Let’s be avin’ you

They’re all awful.

1 Like

Alright stinky

Clean things, open windows, light some candles if you really need to.

My mum uses air fresheners to cover the cigarette smell and it’s all a bit :nauseated_face:

Reed diffusers for me, plug-ins give me an instant headache. I also like oil diffusers of the type you see in muji but buy for much cheaper on Amazon

Went into Neil’s yard remedies once to get some lavender oil, the shop assistant acted like I was messing with some dark powerful stuff

1 Like

Got a lovely reed diffuser in the living room - but I think I need to buy more oil (?) for it

Could do with getting more for the other rooms really

By the cat litter tray: neutrodol gel things
Around the house various reed diffusers, generally use the same 3 scents and by refills online instead of replacing every time as they get pretty pricey. Best way to get a nice but not overpowering scent around the house imo though?

I think they’re all terrible too. Except there was a Crabtree and Evelyn lily of the valley one I liked a lot when I was younger. Not sure they still do it, my mum used to always give me them. Now I enjoy a scented candle, things like lavender or anything that’s nice and relaxing. Not a fan of fruit scents or anything over powering. Not a fan or perfume for the same reason, makes me gag a bit.

You’re not meant to drink it, Witches!!!

:thinking:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh and it’s
Black tea and jasmine
Assam and white cedar
Both by fired earth

And then I can’t remember the one in the bedrooms, it’s a relaxing but fresh one.

'Theo’® by Airwick

2 Likes

Isn’t it weird that there is a neals yard cheesemonger and a neals yard health & beauty company and they have no apparent connection to each other

All about that plugin life.

Oh neals yard is a place so this isn’t weird

Not particularly

burn a tonne of incense in my room.

Doesn’t even rhyme