How's your annual leave looking

Window: 1st Jan - 31st Dec
Entitlement: 22 days (and bank hols automatically)
Taken: 3 days
Booked: 13 days… We aren’t allowed to carry over anything.

• 3 days in August for moving house
  • 2 days in September
  • 5 days in November (3 for a wedding, 2 for a trip)
  • 3 days in December - enforced Christmas shutdown for this year only

Leftover: 6 days. Not allowed to take any days in October or any more in November

People who don’t use their leave (you guys) should have it given to co workers who use up all their leave very quickly (me)

taken: 0 days
booked: 0 days
entitlement: 25 days maybe? dunno

Leave year: Apr-Mar
Entitlement: 25 days+closures
Taken: 8 days
Remaining: 17 days

No idea what to do with them. We can carry over 10 days which would cover rescheduled weddings and stuff from this year, but I didn’t take a single day of holiday between January and June this year and I was fucking exhausted by the end of it so I’d prefer to avoid a holiday-free stretch like that again.

Window: April 1st - March 31st
Taken: 73 hours
Booked: 98 hours*
Leftover entitlement: 81 hours

*1 week of this I will probably cancel but I’ve not done so yet

how much can you carry over?

not many people know that justin casablancas worked in HR

2 Likes

as much as i want

and people that don’t take their leave just aint too smaaaaht

Runs over the calendar year, 25 days. Think I go up to 26 days after 5 years service?

Taken 5 so far, nothing else booked in. We can carry 10 over to next year instead of the usual 5, so I’m aiming to do that.

wow!

3 Likes

surely I’m not the only one with a spreadsheet

I normally take half or full days off on all Fridays in Dec cos Thursdays then are all the work parties. They probably won’t happen this year though.

get 25 days, but they’re letting us carry over 10 instead of 5 so gonna have 35 next year… which will be very useful for taking off lots of time to watch the Euros

One week off middle of August

Window: 1st April to 31st March
Taken: 0
Entitlement: 26 I think?
Planned: 15, booked a week off in November and two weeks off at the end of March, just so I have something booked in so no one shouts at me for not using it. Nowt to do this year anyway, will carry over 3 days to next year.

43 days! How

Taken: 0 days
Booked: 157 days
Leftover entitlement: 0 days

2 Likes

been doing this full time since April m8.

Window: Jan 1st - Dec 31st (joined in April)
Taken: 2 days
Booked: 12 days
Leftover entitlement: 6.25 days - not sure what do with them as we’ll probably get given the Xmas-NY perineum off anyway. Pre-Christmas might as well wfh as there’s fuck all else to do that week isn’t there. Already have 4 trips booked and can’t really afford any more.

Whenever I want biiiiiitch

Is that including bankhols?

Window: 1st September - 31st August
All booked for this year, taking my last 8 over the next two weeks.

0 booked for the next holiday year. 22 (or is it 23 now) left to book.

22 doesn’t sound a lot but I work 4 on-4 off - so book 4 days off and your getting 12 out of it.