How's your juice consumption?

Yeah diluting juice. Oh wait I see what you’re talking about now, sorry.

8 calories per 250ml diluted according to Sainsburys, but all from the fruit rather than added sugar.

1 Like

wasn’t really feeling the fruit creation tbh

1 Like

is diluting juice what you call this stuff where you are from?

I’m confused

I would call that diluting juice, so I also thought you meant that at first. But think you meant the act of diluting pure orange juice with water?

CORDIAL

2 Likes

THE ENTENTE

1 Like

yeah “diluting juice” wow, how confusing!

yeah I mean like get some orange juice that you’re meant to drink on it’s own and then dilute that 1/3 with water, juice on it’s own is too thick and juicy

50/50 squash with water? that’s fucking ballsy @dktrfaustus!

4 Likes

I have heard it as squash or cordial, but around here (and Wikipedia backs it up!) it’s always been diluting juice.

Never heard it just called dilute, but then I’m not sure what Hiberno English is - might be Irish or maybe just amongst Hibs fans.

1 Like

Mrs F calls it squashpop.

1 Like

Don’t squash me, squash a squashpop!

3 Likes

feel like we really need to keep the concepts of concentrated stuff and actual juice from the fruit very seperate

1 Like

I’m actually very cheered, and grateful to @ttf for drawing it my attention that Robinsons removed all the added sugar from their stuff six years ago, since Mrs F used to really love her squashpop until one day I carelessly suggested it was probably quite a sugary thing to drink a lot of and she packed it on the spot. So I’m pleased it now isn’t, and will be getting her a bottle for her birthday at the weekend. :smiley:

3 Likes

Very low, only drink orange juice when I’m sick and need some vitamin c. Usually stick to water, sugar free fizzy drinks, tea and coffee and if I need help sleeping, haldi doodh

bottle of vimto a week easy

1 Like

I don’t drink juice

can’t imagine the sugar rush from that, you could do anything with that kind of power!

1 Like

you’re just too mellow and good natured to get them

1 Like

that’s squash, all day long.

2 Likes