How's your love life DiS?

Same as last time we had this, largely fine but with an impending sense of doom over the vastly different aims between us in the next couple of years…

Good thanks. I have managed to keep things fresh by displaying my awning skills.

2 Likes

I did, and I didn’t really enjoy it, tbh.

3 Likes

:100:

1 Like

in conclusion: there’s nothing to enjoy

4 Likes

I track my wife’s movements on an app.

30 Likes

married for 6 years and borderline non-existent at the moment :cry:

Bit up and down to be honest.

I’m two years into a crush on someone I never see. Makes me feel like a total weirdo that I like someone so much that I’ve hardly talked to, but she is the coolest/kindest person, and has said some really nice things to me. It’s actually quite painful.

Decent. Need to find a job soon and settle into a routine in a new city, but apart from that it’s good thanks m8

1 Like

finished (by mutual agreement) with someone I was seeing for nearly 3 months the other day

It was by far the most civilised break up I have ever had - we just wanted different things

Not sure whether to dive straight back into dating or hang back. Should probably hang back

Single and relatively content with it; occasionally bone my ex, but not often enough to be crying about wanting him back, or to feel guilty if I were to get off with someone else. (Not that that’s really happened.)

1 Like

Massive crush on a girl at work, who I’ve quickly become really good friends with. She’s absolutely incredible. Far too anxious to do anything about it :frowning:

even playas like marckee wish they could have fucked more people. grass is (was) always greener innit.

Recently split with my fiancee, so I think I need to spend some time remembering what being single is like! Also creating a lot of anxiety about being 31 and suddenly having a lot more uncertainty about what the future holds.

I’m not sure what picture would accompany that, really.

1 Like

^this!

(link her to this thread etc)

Married for 13 years. And yeah, actually things are going pretty well at the moment. Hasn’t always been plain sailing but yeah. I’m happy.

1 Like

I know this sounds so much easier than it actually is to do it, but I have been in this situation a few times before. Every time (more or less) I’ve said/done something I wished I had done so sooner. Every time I haven’t done something I have found out later that the feelings were reciprocated but the other party didn’t think I was interested or was too shy etc.

Say something, you’ll regret it if you don’t! Good luck.

4 Likes

It’s potentially pretty good except she’s significantly more intelligent, ambitious, cultured, and successful than me. I might be her “bit of rough”. NB I am not rough.

4 Likes

Yep, do something. Ask them for coffee or something.

And make it clear it’s a date. Not a pal’s thing.

If you’re too shy to ask face to face then email them. That way they don’t have the embarrassment of having to answer on the spot.

But for god’s sake, do something. Or that shit’ll eat you up.

2 Likes