How's your love life DiS?

Sex with someone you can occasionally stand to look at in the mirror?

2 Likes

12 Likes

5 Likes

OH ABSOLUTELY FUCK OFF

24 Likes

fuck you

24 Likes

so despite saying up thread I was taking a brake from dating I went on a date last night

About 3/4 of the way through my 1st drink I realise that I’ve already been on this 1st date - like literally. This person and I went out a few years ago (not sure exactly how long ago, but at least 2 years ago, maybe a bit more) - it clicks when she mentions something about where she used to live.
She shows no signs of remembering me from last time so my mind is racing trying to decide whether to say something or not.
I decided not to mention it - in some circumstances I think it would be something we could both laugh about, but my gut instinct was that it would have been awkward and embarrassing (especially as she shows no signs of remembering our obviously very unmemorable earlier date, or is doing a very good job of hiding it).

I really should have stuck to my no dating for a while guns

34 Likes

Reckon this could form the spine of a very shit romcom

1 Like

this is my life though :grimacing:

1 Like

I mean technically it counts as a second date right?

1 Like

15 Likes

not sure it does if she didn’t remember the 1st date

10 Likes

She has probably just said the same thing about you on whatever forum she posts on as well…

5 Likes

It’s probably something you should mention sooner rather than later.

yep, very likely

it;s ok, I don’t think there will be a 2nd/ 3rd date

For a couple of years

25 Likes

That’s amazing. How on earth? Surely? How could you not know even beforehand, never mind after literally 5 minutes of talking?

1 Like

she looked familiar from her profile - but that’s not that unusual, the same people tend to pop up over the years on different apps etc, I genuinely did not click that we had got as far as actually going out before until she mentioned something specific that brought it all back to me

can we get a ‘completed tinder’ badge please mods

13 Likes