How's your love life DiS?

Did you coordinate on purpose?

Wor Lass starts planning wedding outfits months in advance and more so now because of The Child.

Oof

A little bit. She bought her outfit, I knew there was mustard involved. Hence the tie.

I hope you know, this photo can and will be used against you the next time you claim to be anything other than a complete studhunk.

It’s going great :blush: she’s amazing and makes me so happy whenever I’m with her.

Might get a sandwich board printed saying “ASK ME ABOUT ASKING YOU OUT”

“MY LOOKS HAVE NICHE APPEAL BUT MIGHT BE INFLUENTIAL IN THE FUTURE LIKE KRAUTROCK”

you are good looking though

y’know those tags that some people have next to their name? this can be yours

Never mind that, this should be the entire text of your Tinder/Bumble/Whatever profile!

Maybe not in capitals though

I give up

which one a

Got it on with my new housemate at the weekend. Fancy her quite a bit. Probably not a good idea but fuck it I’m old I don’t care.

This is brilliant.

congratulations on your new live in girlfriend!

So, I’m kinda engaged now

and both our families are already going nuts on how to do the engagement and wedding. This was a large reason we waited so long tbh. Not ruling out eloping and getting married in vegas - at least both families will get pissed off :metal::metal:

Congrats!

I’m glad you volunteered to be the new @Lo-Pan.

Congratulations - this tends to end in either marriage or complete disaster :wink:

are there any other housmates involved in your new sitcom