How's your love life DiS?

monke

16 Likes

sorry to hear this. know you just moved abroad as well so hope you manage to work out some of the major practicalities quickly and smoothly.

1 Like

Did it amicably about ten years ago. We did the thing where if you’d been separated more than three years it was just a matter of court paperwork and no lawyers. I think those timeframes are reduced now so you don’t need to wait that long.

We had no kids, and had sold the flat we bought together splitting proceeds down the middle 50/50. Thankfully we were in a place where there wasn’t any arguments about that.

What Tim said was good advice about separating and getting things back on track then divorcing later.

It was a while ago no, but feel free to DM if you’ve got any questions. More than anything though, look after yourself first and foremost.

4 Likes

Switched to Hinge and things are going much better

I like how stingy it is with likes per day on the free version. Forces people to pay a bit more attention maybe?

Hinge is great, the only app I’d been able to actually arrange dates on. Flatmates/friends all agreed.

I’ve used it in the past and had dates from it but it just feels busier now then it used to

I’m (hopefully) seeing someone for a walk tonight and have a drink lined up for Saturday

Been reading the tindertranslators bum washing debacle and never been more grateful to have a dormant sex life :face_vomiting:

Those stories :nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

There are really men who don’t wash their arse because they think its emasculating?? :flushed::flushed::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

When you think the bar can’t get any lower. It is literally in hell lol

I meant to say tho that this is about guys who think they’re above hygiene or whatever, obv if someone has bowel/bladder issues/mental health issues* etc that’s a different thing.

*like when I feel really rough, like at the moment, I don’t shower or brush my teeth as often cos everything is a massive effort and all I want to do is hide in my room like a stinky hermit.

1 Like

I didn’t get that from this post, maybe just laziness/forgetfulness?

There are a few reddit posts shown where men are literally saying it’s gay and/or emasculating to wipe.

2 Likes

every day I feel more disconnected from the world

2 Likes

How can you forget to wipe?!

Regular reminder that not everyone ok dis washes their anus…

2 Likes

I’m talking about a pre-bedtime/sexytime clean

which is general consideration

Oh, I know. And I am judging them (assuming it’s not because of a physical impairment or whatever)

1 Like

Society is entirely failing these men :frowning: how, HOW do you get to be an adult thinking this?

Same. Feels like there should be a sticky post entitled Wash Your Bum FFS

Sticky :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Is it possible that these people on Reddit are bamming people up?