How's your love life DiS?

He’s since deleted me, oh well.

Another guy has showered me with compliments about how pretty he finds me to the point where I feel a bit uncomfortable and don’t know how to respond.

I’m so bad at this!

one guy deleted you, the other made you feel uncomfortable by going ott

doesn’t sound like you’re the one who’s bad at anything

Even over the internet, I’m rubbish at giving compliments like a normal person.

“HI I NOTICED YOU LIKE RADIOHEAD NICE WEATHER WERE HAVING NICE WEATHER FOR RADIOHEAD I SHOULDNT WAGER”

Still single.

Forever single.

Been on one date in four years.

Sigh.

I’d have slapped that cowbag

outstanding

Hard to keep track of all the chirpsing tbh

should have kicked her head in, as a joke

I never messaged anyone first (well, cept one person) but always messaged back anyone that said hello. Feels a bit rude not to (though I guess girls get more first messages so I wouldn’t take it personally if someone didn’t reply back to me. I do feel like guys are more likely to swipe everyone though (not that there’s really anything explicitly wrong with that, I guess)

Might start a DiS matchmaking service.

@japes & @shrewbie , Kings Cross Nando’s, Friday 7pm

read an article a while back that argued that it was mathematically better for a man to say yes to everyone because it would result in him getting the most conversations going

no point in saying yes to 1 person a week if you get the same rate of reply saying yes to 100 people a week

Was going to say there’s a thing where people will just say yes to everyone and then decide who they want to talk to based on who matches with them.

Still fuck whoever that was for saying maybe they matched with you as a joke. Who says that even if you’re thinking it!

jackpot

Uh yeah there is if you care at all about if you might like the person, which seems pretty important?

Was talking to someone, they put the number 1488 in their bio :flushed: its definitely a nazi thing isn’t it

yeah

woah

cripes

I had no idea about this!

‘I like games, comics, manga and memes
1488 :joy::joy:

What is wrong with people