How's your sleep lately?

:scream:

bet hoogy’s gonna come in and say he gets 3 hours a night and it’s plenty

1 Like
  • I am good at sleeping
  • I am bad at sleeping
  • I am neither good or bad at sleeping

0 voters

i sleep fine as along as i have a tv on or am listening to podcasts. sleeping in silence is absolutely impossible, dunno how people do it.

1 Like

Absolutely cannot get back to sleep after I wake up either, and as for naps, nopes.

1 Like

Close my eyes and wait

Yeah, what the beautiful frog lady said.

1 Like

tried it, doesn’t work

1 Like

Weird, lots of vivid dreams, not sleeping until 2 ans having to watch kdramas to fall asleep as the effort of reading and watching helps me sleep. Lots on Netflix which helps

1 Like

You must be doing it wrong

So so bad at the moment. Is it booze? It is isn’t it?

3 Likes

7.5 hours. better than normal. not going out anywhere means Im in bed for 10:00-10:30pm, asleep 10 minutes later and wake up at 6am.

bet Ive well and truly jinxed it now haven’t I… :expressionless:

2 Likes

I cannot begin to imagine how nice this is

2 Likes

yep, always have headphones on watching TV.

1 Like

i just use some basic in ears which aint perfect but the best i’ve found. i dream of the perfect pair of sleeping headphones. tried one of those headbands but it didn’t do it for me.

before the rona I had bouts of bad sleep and insomnia and stuff so Im enjoying this.

1 Like

how does one go to bed at 9:30?

bit weird recently seems to be a bit like

sleep: 12-3 or 4

awake: 3-4 or 5

sleep: 5 - 8:30 or thereabouts

yeah Ive got a headband. they bleed sound badly so I have to have it on the lowest setting but its enough to send me off.

You couldn’t be more wrong. Seven hours is optimum, anything less than 5 and I’ll be unbearable during the day.

1 Like

sadly I think its the routine :confused:
if I ever get to be able to go out again or have people round I cant be home and in bed at 10pm, yet will still have to get up at 6… few days of that and its no beuno