HPATR: The Princely House of Thurn und Taxis

Reckon in the wake of big Phil’s bucket kicking we might do the House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg next.

2 Likes

Can’t wait. Don’t forget to @me.

1 Like

Taxicab for cutie

4 Likes

Amazing how easy it is to identify motorsports people even in an out of context picture like that. they love wearing lanyards

3 Likes

Taxis is praxis! Taxis is praxis!

hyg - jacobite trash.

1 Like

big umbrellas in the background

A tiny rabbit or guinea pig, perhaps.

1 Like

Or a bird, like a parakeet or a lovebird

1 Like

Not giving anything higher than a 4 unless you’re some kind of monarch, frankly. These guys aren’t even dukes particularly, are they? Just posh mail company. 3, for the out of touch vibe, and the fact they have the biggest non palace house in Germany.

Reckon Em_2 would have had some goid Stern Taxis chat - reckon they seem pretty cheerful though, the kind of posh people who’d go to Glastonbury and have a great time of it.

1 Like

Not sure when we can broach HPATR: The Royal House of Stuart, it’ll be our equivalent of the Slayer thread.

2 Likes

Royal House of Stuart v Shower Cans

1 Like

Something about the combination of letters in the thread title meant I had to re-read it several times before my eyes could accept that it doesn’t say anything about Prince Harry.

Save your prince Harry chat for the

thread

2 Likes

Btw @hip_young_gunslinger let me know if you meed any input when you get to the norse regions

1 Like