Humble Bundle Steam Key Amnesty (Rolling)

You have to have not linked the licence key with your Steam account at all.

^this, annoyingly. Iā€™ve ambitiously linked a whole mess of games Iā€™ll never get around to playing that I could be giving away.

ahh k, donā€™t think i have any then. really wanna play hyper light drifter if anyone has it going though!

thought I might bump this in case anyone wants any of these

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NWVuG8LfQD4sE1WmprV7pk4Nw8Rkmf61-Duig5yNgNI/edit#gid=1436035545

1 Like

Cā€™mon people, take some free stuff. You know you want to. Or alternatively get your keys on the spreadsheet and spread the joy!

alright, if you insist! can you recommend something RPGish?

@Bamnan Can I grab ABZU please?

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ve got anything to add to the list. Like others Iā€™ve always registered my keys, even if Iā€™ve never played the games.

Pillars of Eternity is supposed to be really good, if you like your old school Baldurs Gate style RPGs. Made by Obsidian who made Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II, Neverwinter Nights 2, Alpha Protocol, Fallout: New Vegas and more. I own a copy already, but Iā€™ve never installed it. I wish I had the time for a game like that these days.

From the Bamsters list Undertale is beloved by many. 2D turn based type game that subverts the genre with interesting non-lethal approaches and a supposedly excellent story. Again, I havenā€™t played it myself though.

alright, iā€™ll give it a go!

Suggest you take Undertale too - it topped a lot of game of the year lists the year it came out.

i think i bought that and returned it :confused:

Pillars of Eternity is good but itā€™s kind of aggressively dull, more or less by design. Which is great if itā€™s your thing.

(speaking of which, wish I was playing Elite right now instead of being in stupid work)

woo!

2 Likes

Itā€™s fine, you like Zelda.

oooooooooo

1 Like

Man, I really need to get back into Elite. Commander Space Horse had finally done enough mining to buy a fully kitted out deep space exploration vessel and live out his dreams of going out into the great unknown and thenā€¦I stopped playing. I think I got addicted to the slow grind of mining.

1 Like

I kind of want to do the ultra nerd thing of going to find Voyager 1 and 2 in the game. Just look at them, go ā€œyepā€ and then go back to my home system.

james_corden_carpool_karaoke.gif

Bam, Can I take Cities in Motion II, assuming itā€™s a cross-platform key thatā€™ll work on my MacBook?

Whoa, I had no idea they were in the game. Iā€™ve clocked up nearly 70 hours in that game and Iā€™ve done/learned nothing. Which is both amazing and depressing.

1 Like

Not only that, theyā€™re in the position theyā€™re supposed to be in given the time at which the game is set!!

1 Like