Hurricane Ophelia

Do we still have an Irish contingent? Pray for them

1 Like

@Kallgeese mentioned it earlier. Hope he’s gone to the Winchester with a pint of beamish waiting for it all to blow (wheeeeeey!!!) over.

5 Likes

Ophelia
You’re breaking my actually I can’t be arsed with this but you get the idea

4 Likes

Only give a shit about the Breeders getting to Dublin tomorrow night. Everything else will be fine.

@profk Just going to drink a load of pints no matter what.

1 Like

My dad told me to avoid trees.

1 Like

Hurricane schmurricane.

Shit
About to get real any minute now…

bit windy here chaps. there is a distinct yellow hue/tint to the sky. looks weird as fuck

1 Like

Seeing that round my way. Biblical.

2 Likes

Quite windy here and it’s very quickly alternating between blue skies and sunshine and grey skies and pissing rain. Power outages in some towns in Cork due to fallen trees.

Bit breezy on the bike this morning. Sky also a strange, ominous shade of weird. Think this could be the end lads.

1 Like

Looks like we’re in for a nice day here. Might get some laundry done.

1 Like

Pretty good site to track it:

1 Like

Can we take this opportunity to remind ourselves of some fine Irish severe weather reporting

4 Likes

Dere’s more to Oireland dan dis.

1 Like

Been thinking about this all morning.

1 Like

You know how hurricanes with female names kill more people (because they’re viewed as less threatening, so people don’t take the same safety measures)?

They should just name them all after something really threatening instead. Like this one should be renamed Hurricane Black Mamba.

1 Like

Never gets old!

Gonna go get some bread. If I don’t report back I’m 20 mins, assume the wind has taken me

4 Likes