Hypothetical what would you do polls

I think plasticmike and plasticmike’sdad might eat it

Genuinely thought you were using one of those annoying “similar” words (like waifu and doge) to describe a pie and was going to call you out, until I thought I’d actually spend a second googling ‘pide’ before I got apoplectic.

Apologies for the hypothetical snark.

You’re about a 9/10 on the need a wee scale. Your usual loo is occupied by someone who is taking aaaaaages. Do you:

• Use the disabled loo
  • Use the other gender’s loo
  • Wait and risk pishin yersel

0 voters

You’re basically fine but you have been seriously ill. You’ve told the wife you’re going to work after the drs, but no one will be surprised if you don’t turn up at the office.

• Go to work, catch up on some emails and stuff to make starting back next week easier
  • “Work” from home/the library, basically browse dis all day
  • Get a haircut, look round oxfam record shop and have a nice lunch by yourself

0 voters

Bloody love pide.

When to text a date that went well to let them know you thought it went well

• Now
  • Tonight
  • Tomorrow
  • Never

0 voters

To avoid that specific scenario, I’d have gone to the loo on the way out to the sandwich shop. Normally I have a shoulder bag I use to carry it, so I’d go into the toilet with it and hang my back on the back of a cubicle door.

This doesn’t sound like a hypothetical question…

What the fuck guys why are you voting for the everyone loses option? I mean it’s obviously what I’m gonna do but now it’s doubly depressing.

YOU’RE a hypothetical question

Why thanks Niki - it’s the kindest thing anyone’s said to me since that failed campaign by @Damian to make me a mod!

I often leave my bag of lunch outside the loo.

I generally try not to use the toilets during my lunch break as I prefer to go on the company’s time. I’ll subject myself to considerable discomfort in an attempt to stick to that.

What would YOU do?

• Usually drink
  • Usually dance
  • Usually bubble

0 voters

Failing. I’m good at that. :slight_smile:

If your son was at home crying all alone on the bedroom floor cause he’s hungry and the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money and his daddy’s gone, so we’re smoking rock now, in and out of lockdown, I ain’t got a job now

• Just a good time
  • What I call life
  • Get up on my feet and stop making tired excuses

0 voters

I appreciated the effort!

you’re an apple

• granny smith
  • mackintosh
  • royal gala
  • bramley
  • golden delicious

0 voters

This is the most uncomprehensive apple poll I’ve ever seen sheeldz. Smelling my hands son.

Russet. A Proper apple.