I am really hungry for dinner so it must be time for the...EVENING THREAD 22.05.19

Classic dinner a la fapps. Spicy quorn with homemade flat breads and garlic butter, salad and hummus. Looks like shit but @barleysugar loves it

7 Likes

aw thanks buddy

1 Like

racing in the street next! :grinning:

1 Like

Wish I was going! Whose on your list?

turns out I’ve done a bunch of springsteen covers already, totally forgot

1 Like

Quite a busy day, some of these are just fillers that the nephew wants to see, but pretty strong.

Angel Du$t
The Plot In You
Tiny Moving Parts
Turnstile
Tigers Jaw
Saves the Day
The Bronx
Touche Amore
Glassjaw
All Time Low

2 Likes

Gf has friends round and I made it all of 30 seconds before making a bestiality joke that nobody laughed at.

7 Likes

:heart: Tigers Jaw :yellow_heart:

that’s not so bad really, kids are always bumping into things so it’s very believable

Worst day of work in ages.

Seeing my pals that now live in NZ for the first time in 18 months on Friday though.

Gonna watch The West Wing and eat wasabi peanuts.

Sounds like the the poor kid has some anger issues, if he was that upset about the incident. Sorry you got blamed and felt you had to apologise though, seems pretty awkward.

In the immortal words of Taylor Swift - Shake It Off :kissing_heart:
Xxx

3 Likes

Homemade flatbreads and garlic butter! :yum:
Tbh I never enjoyed quorn very much when I was veggie, used to smother it in sauce but still find it cardboards.

Bring me this right now :drooling_face:

Currently doing a spot of international crime. Gonna have to keep a low profile for a few years.

3 Likes

Evening all!

Played football after work and had a decent game; still lost by about three goals.

Ate Aldi black bean sauce with chicken, veg and brown rice. It was as spectacular as you’d expect.

Dunno what we’re doing tonight but I need a shower.

1 Like

Me too Keith me too. Summoning the energy however is more complicated.

1 Like

Ooof. Was quite correct that breakfast was the high point of the day…gradually crashing since and still working now.

well done for staying calm and apologising though, extra good karma for you today! I would probably have told him to fuck off

1 Like

Waiting to see Jason Lytle. Malojian was really good. Lot of tall people and plaid shirts here.

1 Like

yes! My favourite crisps which make me fart loads were on offer

4 Likes