I ate a Topic

I hate raisin yet love picnic, greater than the sum if it’s parts (raisins having negative value). Weirdly picnic ‘bites’ are terrible

Yes

1 Like

what was today’s disappointment please (if you don’t mind sharing ofc)

I don’t find one everyday, more of an irregular reoccurring series than a regular schedule

this is my disappointment of the day

4 Likes

Might start a rolling disappointment of the day thread

2 Likes

Do you think you could consider the poor box office performance of Oldboy in the USA your disappointment of the day?

Can’t say I have any feelings about it

I would welcome this and I feel that dis in general would be behind it as a concept

3 Likes

Fine.

big fan of amelie though

Great box office return in the states for a foreign language film, I’ll say that for it!

1 Like

I can now confirm I made this post on 9th january 2015

1 Like

That was three days after my twenty ninth birthday!

1 Like

Topic - used to be a ‘hazelnut in every bite’. Very nice.
Original Boost was coconut and facking delicious.
White chocolate Lion bars - fucking lovely.
I had a Starbar, nee peanut Boost today, pretty good.
Thanks

here are all my disappointments of the day to date to make up for it

[Redacted] updated his status.

disappointment of the day: my preferred lunch pub is showing the world cup

disappointment of the day, walnut whip had no walnut

Disappointment of the day, went for the cookie I had been looking forward to only to realise I had already eaten it

[Redacted] took a photo with Instagram.

“Disappointment of the day: the chocolate cake I bought, on closer inspection, is in fact a fruit cake :-1:

Disappointment of the day: begining of the new slowdive song sounds abit like coldplay

disappointment of the day: m&s mango jaffa cakes. too mangoey, don’t know what I was expecting really.

[Redacted] was in Manchester, United Kingdom.

Disappointment of the day, about half an hour walk away from salford lads club but don’t have time to make the smiths pilgrimage

Disappointment of the day: gumtree harmonium didn’t really work, the quest continues…

Disappointment of the day: stood next to someone on the train listening to loud saxophone music through standard iPod headphones. There is no good music feature saxophone, except morphine who would be better without the saxophone

Disappointment of the day: I’m wearing a tie.

disappointment of the day: went to five guys and forgot to ask for BBQ sauce on my £14 burger. disappointing.

Disappointment of the day: bought a Mars bar with hazelnuts and it was basically a Topic bar. I like Topic bars, it was the reason I bought it in the first place, but it was too similar. Disappointing.

4 Likes

listen mate, i’ve asked you before not to share my facebook statuses.

bloody hell.

1 Like

extremely relatable content

2 Likes

Just got another one! I’m outta control!

1 Like