I can't believe it's not the Thursday Thread

4 Likes

Enjoyed this

3 Likes

good god this is relatable content

Right, so I went right ahead and googled the first metric on the list and it the first page was pretty much a page full of descriptions of the entire request. It’s almost as if someone has read this page, decided it’s a good idea and asked someone to get me to do it.

Turns out it’s just some really basic hugely dressed up consultant type analysis of customer churn. Bored just thinking about it.

2 Likes

Morning all

Cows are out again

Nice day though isn’t it?

11 Likes

We’ve also switched to Office 2016 which has a certain Geocities feel to it.

1 Like

I wasted all my time reading this and then got to

sweat treat

And I’m absolutely done

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:

I am a big bag of oats / convenient little bags of oats prevaricator. I’m so fickle. There’s no way anyone’s sticking to a 28g portion with the big bag though is there?

This morning I ate some porridge made from a big bag of oats

Later I will be going to St Albans for a meeting. I’m looking forward to listening to podcasts in the car

Its a simple life but I like it

All our dinners and lunches have been vegetarian this week for like the first time ever and we didn’t even know it was ‘vegetarian week’. Ycmiu.

1 Like

when I’m at home I’m weighing out about 45g Normally spill a few more grams into that bowl too. I’ve got this small bowl i keep at work, though. so even when weighing out from the bag when I’m taking it into work, I’ll weigh maximum 33g roughly. just can’t bare to upscale that little thing.

1 Like

Morning all.

CBA levels are so high I’d declare some kind of emergency if I had the energy.

There was some kind of incident on our street late yesterday afternoon - loads of armed police turned up, low flying helicopters scared all the cats, the shops down the road were shut, the cops were walking up and down the street looking in bins presumably for some kind of weapon. No idea what happened though - they weren’t saying and I can’t find any further info on news websites other than 3 people were arrested. Weird.

That’s the closest to news I have guys. Hope you’re all well.

That is a moovellous picture.

1 Like

Half day and I think it’s already hit its nadir with my late fast train being transferred onto the Slow Lines behind a slow train to make it much later.

Also found out the London Overground are completely buggering up the service from Sunday on our line with a convenient 12, 18 and 30 minute gap between their three trains an hour.

Train woes, man.

Our data repository is still dead so going to have to send out half a report that was due yesterday. I wish I could have a hip flask at my desk!

Morning!

Another beautiful sunny day again. Bloody love days like this. Love them even more when I’m not sat in front of a computer in an office, mind.

I’ve been playing out my summer compilation that I’ve been building up over twenty years now (currently standing at 461 songs, and over 30 hours long) really loud, and it dawned on me this morning that the giddy feeling I used to get when it felt like summer was starting (which I now get by association when I listen to some of these tunes) was probably minor hay fever.

1 Like

Couldn’t find my headphones this morning either. That’s right put me in a grump.

1 Like

That’s insane.

Should be four trains an hour with a 12-18-12-18 gap but they don’t have the rolling stock to be able to deliver it… Why they wouldn’t just defer the changes until December I don’t know.