I can't stop fantasising

about air conditioning.

This is the filth thread. No puns or crap jokes allowed.

3 Likes

In what way?

Cool

19 Likes

Get out.

3 Likes

FANtasising

6 Likes

Get OUT

1 Like

Right. I’ll give you a warning because you’ve just provided me with biscuits. But any more of this and you’ll be out on your ear.

1 Like

Fnarr

Is this related to joy derived from smuggling peanuts, as can happen in the cold?

You know the fetish that’s never really appealed to me? Foot fetish. Don’t get it. Feet are ugly, even on raging hotties. Leave me cold.

Either:

-what fetish leaves you cold?

or

-tell me how you feel about feet.

2 Likes

Air con fetish

19 Likes

I don’t get it either. Feet are gross. Love having the underside of my feet lightly stroked tho.

2 Likes

all feet are disgusten without exception

2 Likes

I don’t have foot revulsion, but neither do I particularly like feet. I don’t think I’ve got any strong draw towards any particular body parts, tbh. I’m so fucking neutral it’s amazing.

Like, everything being kind of fine is my kink, I guess

1 Like

Feet can be good. Very sensitive.

1 Like

And the overside, come to think of it.

Can understand why people are into it

Don’t get how people are SO into it

(As in from my pov, not shaming those who totally are into it)

4 Likes

My friend gave me a foot massage one time and then said “tell me to fuck off if you’re not ok with it but can I kiss your feet?”, I said sure why not (I felt sad and wanted something to take my mind off stuff). It was ok actually but not sexy or titillating in the slightest. Then he said “tell me to fuck off if you’re not ok with it, but will you give me a foot job?” and I told him to fuck off. I didn’t have a problem with the idea of it but we had never actually properly kissed or anything, so no mate don’t get your dick out.

I don’t think it’s the weirdest or worst fetish by a long way but it’s just a bit unusual how prevalent it is when feet are so ugly and unsexy.

Fetish that leaves me cold - anything to do with facials or cream pies or whatever the hell people call them. I’m all for a bit of jizz but not all over my face and up my nose :mask:

9 Likes

Feet are quite nice and I’m fine to suck on a toe or whatevs but it’s never gonna be the main event

But that’s just me

4 Likes

I really don’t want to suck on a toe.

1 Like