I can't stop fantasising

super into butts. all butts. butts are amazing. my partners butt is astronomical in its insane wonderfulness

1 Like

We’re thinking about getting a water butt

1 Like

oh hell

I once when I was a teenager in the throes of puberty got a stiffie so strong from the vibration of a diesel class 156 sprinter train that I had to miss my stop and stand in the gangway till it dissapated.

9 Likes

I was defeated you won the war

2 Likes

True to brand

3 Likes

Sex

1 Like

Anyone done any exploring of their sexuality lately?

1 Like

No but I had quite a lot before lockdown.

2 Likes

Nothing quite like being on the bus with your friends and getting to your stop, which they know is your stop, and being like, “Oh, I’m just going to stay on the bus for a bit. It’s really nice on the bus, you guys go ahead.”

3 Likes

There’s a bit near the back of buses that vibrates really hard all the time. I sometimes sit there for a bit of excitement. Buses are incredibly unsexy and unappealing but, you know, vibrations are vibrations. Got to take them where you can.

1 Like

-insert low effort beach boys pun here-

1 Like

This isn’t particularly sexy really but it’s too sexy for the daily thread.
Anywho, I dunno if it’s cause it’s a small cubicle but I never seem to do a decent job of shaving my legs in the shower. So I’ve taken to moving a small chair thing I have into my kitchen, filling up a bowl with warm water, popping a tea towel down on the floor, lathering my legs up and shaving them sat in the kitchen and I have to say it’s great. I make an event of it, pour a wine, put some music on, and really get into it. I do a cracking job as well cause I’m not rushing. It’s nice. Feel like a Victorian barber.

Also, probs much more efficient water wise

#hotcontent

Look at my tan line ffs, dickhead

No, have you?

butts

That your penis?

Part of it

1 Like

My best friends have just said that my type is ‘neoliberal dad’ and I feel seen. Absolutely seen.

4 Likes

:wave:

4 Likes