I consider this to be quite shit

AWESOME GIFTING IDEA!

Is it gin oā€™clock yet? Because I like gin.

1 Like

Pimmā€™s must be narked that their catchphrase got nabbed by an entirely different booze.

1 Like

Fuck Pimms. Itā€™s the year 2000-and-gin on the planet Gin. Gin?

One of our mates has a clock that has a ā€˜Ginā€™ marker on it instead of the seven, which I always think of as ridiculous because even he wouldnā€™t drink gin at 7:00AM, and he normally starts much earlier than 7:00PM.

3 Likes

personally canā€™t imagine displaying something in my home with words on it

Weā€™ve got a couple of bits with words on by a local artist whose work we liked at an art fair thing, but other than that itā€™s more your standard fare

Might be controversial but I donā€™t think I like the idea of having art in my house. What if I donā€™t want to look at that bit of art that day? Do I have to take it down every time?

Personally I find the stuff we have, all of which I like, blends into the background after a while, and then you notice it properly occasionally and itā€™s really nice

Maybe I just need to be purchasing more confrontational art, idk

1 Like

yeah maybe I could get down with something abstract and gentle.

Also I think I would stress about things being hung perfectly straight and making sure everything was at the same height to be symmetrical etc

1 Like

Oh, in that it helps to be slovenly

1 Like

what do you expect for only Ā£21.90

2 Likes

By the way, just started watching Prime Suspect and may have been harsh on the quality of the picture. Itā€™s streets ahead of Cracker.

1 Like

Yeah I know

1 Like

Real

vibes for me.

I recall a guy on my course at uni got a bar job and when I visited him at work I asked for a Coke and he was all, ā€œRight, I have to tell you that we only do Pepsi and check if youā€™re okay with that.ā€

And really what Iā€™m saying is Iā€™m about to mount that anecdote on a piece of metal and see if I can get people to pay Ā£20 to own it on Amazon UK.

2 Likes

Is anyone here old enough to remember when Coca-Cola (commercially disastrously) changed its recipe for a few months in '85, and was it quite as shit as some people considered it?

1 Like

thing is that i already have the dvd boxset, iā€™m looking for an improvement over that

thereā€™s something really weird about those. there seems to only be a handful of them and theyā€™re all for sale for like Ā£700. doubt they actually exist.

1 Like

Yeah, it wonā€™t be (much) better than that.

Iā€™ve never seen it before. Making up for the crimes of my youth now, hadnā€™t seen Cracker either. Unbelievable how many ā€˜peopleā€™ are in them.

1 Like