I do believe it is Friday

Morning all. We’re going into town for the 1st time since Child 2 was born today for lunch, pick up an eye rolling number of records that have been stacking up and do an entire countries shopping due to putting off stuff for the last month and a half. Not looking forward to it probably increase Manchester’s GDP by about 40% by the end of today.

Morning.

The spot on my chin is becoming sentient.

Finally started watching Squid Games, fancy lots of people in it so I’ll continue to see it through.

1 Like

Six down!

Alright, James.

1 Like

I can’t seem to find a gif that will embed but that’s surely worthy of an early bath.

2 Likes

Sad Oh No GIF by UEFA

1 Like

:wave:
ran, coffee’d, working.
off out for a Ruby tonight :yum:

Morning all.

The Rona took my sense of smell yesterday afternoon, which has bummed me out a bit. Whatever I’ve done to my hip has also gotten worse so now I’m down, in some physical discomfort and becoming increasingly irritable.

Having a friend of the GF who’s an experienced dog owner come round to take Smudge for a good walk today as he’s getting a bit couped up too.

Is it too early to start drinking?

couldn’t get to sleep until 3.30am (watching critical role) but miraculously was up, washed and dressed by 9 :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Morning

Having toast with marmite and a tea

Only got one work call today and it’s a quick one in 15

Going to do more flat tidying and sorting, hopefully get out on a bike (I’ve been lazy this week)

Going to Mutations festival on Sunday and got Monday off. No big plans till then

i am a little hungover. Went to an open mic last night.

goodness me toast with marmite and tea sounds good right about now ^^^

you never hear that said anymore do you, ‘on my bill’

already seen someone whip their dick out this morning so today’s off to a flying start

1 Like

There’s a gif thing in the reply box now

Morning :wave:

Much better day so far:

:+1: got a meeting to sort out some of the work rumblings from yesterday so hopefully that should solve a few things
:+1: got two viewings on the house
:+1: crappy 12pm-1.30pm meeting has been cancelled (and I can’t make the rescheduled date so I’ve given my apologies in advance :smiley: )
:+1: fireworks later :fireworks: (which is only a few minutes’ walk down the road for us)
:+1: made Thai pumpkin soup for lunch

3 Likes

Hello, I’m not at work today which is nice. Going to do some jobs around the house then eat a lot.

I am off to an actual gig tonight (Svalbard and Akercocke, will not be seeing Orange Goblin or Raging Speedhorn)

2 Likes

what? you ok?

oh yeah just someone going for a bit of a maverick piss right next to where i was waiting for my coffee

Funny how much office etiquette varies from place to place, isn’t it

10 Likes