I don’t understand dry cleaners

i could take a big huff of tip ex this morning to be fair!

1 Like

Did you get ill? At my school, Kieran gave Tristan a polo that he’d covered in Tippex once and Tristan ate it without knowing and went all pale and shivery for a bit.

4 Likes

I WORRY THAT THE MOISTURE WILL COMPROMISE THEM IN SOME WAY

1 Like

No I was fine as far as I remember.
I’ve inherited four things in my life, a constitution of steel, a high tolerance for operates, a crippling anxiety disorder and a really big house now my nan’s dead. Tippex shmippex

3 Likes

I have inherited around 8 chins, a giant head and a massive appetite. You win.

1 Like

they’re alright by me

& @kermitwormit On the subject of tippex and school, I remember Robert threw a pen across the room at me in German, it hit me in the face so in retaliation I threw my bottle of tippex at him but he ducked, it smashed against the wall, we both got sent out and detention.

2 Likes

Don’t have to understand the dry cleaners to love it. Strutting down the street holding a garment bag with fresh dry cleaning in it, that’s some Carrie Bradshaw shit

1 Like

Sounds like he deserved it tbf. I once hit Richard Cheek in the face with a textbook and his nose started bleeding (that bit was a genuine accident) and he got in trouble for ‘causing a scene’

1 Like

Favourite film about Dry Cleaning? I’d have to say the Coen Brothers’ often underrated “The Man Who Wasn’t There” (2001)

Yehhh he did. He threw the pen first and it split my lip so my retaliation was justified.

1 Like

Edit wrong thread

4 Likes

why aren’t laundrettes called wet cleaners

2 Likes
4 Likes

Fuck that, not gonna watch that

just play the video and watch 10 seconds. I guarantee satisfaction.

1 Like

If I learn anything so help me god

1 Like

omfg :joy:

3 Likes
  • Dry cleaners
  • Wet bones

0 voters

• Dry cleaning
  • Wet leg

0 voters