I don't believe it's the Wednesday Evening thread

He’s pretty hypnotic and his skin is developed enough for me to be able to touch him so I’ve had him holding my finger on my visit today (he’s in Luton as they have a more hardcore nicu than harlow, our local one)

1 Like

Ah, that’s lovely stuff.

1 Like

I resisted the urge to fart when he held on to it but I can’t guarantee the same tomorrow.

10 Likes

I’m late to this but what did you buy?

A wool cardigan, an amazing jumper, a cute coffee cup w/saucer, and then this beauty (chocolates bought separately):

3 Likes

Look at this fucking jumper as well!!!

10 Likes

Yeah, wankers making fools of themselves what’s not to like?

And also having their dreams crushed.

1 Like

that jumper is really awesome!

2 Likes

Going to wear it to work tomorrow and wait for literally everyone to comment on it :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

After volleyball we go for drinks. Every time when we arrive at the bar afterwards we struggle to get a table to seat us all. Today, I made a bold move. I reserved a table for sixteen FOR THE NEXT MONTH.

Official signing photo.

15 Likes

:heart_eyes: This is everything.

1 Like

I WANT ALL THE HUGS. No reason, I’m fine. Just want hugs. Send. now. do it.

1 Like

:hugs:

2 Likes

Sleep well

4 Likes

:kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

thank you @anon76851889 @allnerve and @whiterussian :blush: Those were some good hugs!! (and kisses)

4 Likes

Can’t sleep because of stupid teeth causing pain.

On the plus side, I have discovered a whole subgroup of wisdom tooth related clipart which often paints said teeth as apologetic and innocent…

3 Likes

Still up?

Had some work drinks tonight, gbols. Gf opened these, so I guess I got no choice but to eat lots

I think this post was at the point I realised I had been awake long enough to take more painkillers so I finally got to sleep, sorry to have left you alone on your night shift.