• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Chinos look shit

3 Likes
  • Jeans or chinos rolled up a bit, bare leg and then trainers with no sock
  • No

0 voters

I was well into my chinos for a while around the late 00s-mid 10s. haven’t worn a pair for years now

Cords and combats (this sounds like a penoid board game)

((I don’t currently own any cords or combats))

19 Likes

Jegging shorts that aren’t tight

I used to wear jeans all the time. Haven’t been anywhere that’s required them since last march.

Bought a couple of pairs of ‘cuffed chinos’ because I felt I’d look more respectable in them than the joggers I wear about the house (these are also a new thing since last March) They just look like shit woven joggers that I wore when I was 10 tbh.

Think I’m fully on the chino wagon now. Nice straight cut or whatever. Decent quality, soft on the leg.

Probably start wearing shorts more often, who the fuck cares?

Linen trousers in summer. Life’s too short.

If anyone has any issues with this we can arrange a time and a place for a right good sort out.

Some fucking cunt at a petrol station just pretended the till wasn’t working so he didnt have to serve me

Told me as soon as I got there “ill be five minutes”??

Could see the satisfaction on his face “yeah I’m just gonna be five minutes”. Alright mate not got an uber on the go or anything.

Punched eggbox but egg is fine :slight_smile:

4 Likes

you’d better wear jeans for that. hard wearing, can protect against broken glass

there are four types of trousers i can think of:

jeans (default)
chinos (for work)
cords (excellent for branching out from jeans)
the kind of trousers you wear with a suit (avoid if possible)

i was lost in a sea of jeans for a long time. but i recently got a pair of cords. and now i have twice the variety in my leisurewear.

3 Likes

Black chinos just look like black jeans.

You’ve just got to let it go, chief, you’re not a young man any more.

Embrace the comfort.

3 Likes

Thought this looked nice a comfy

Have been weaning myself off them. Will wear dungarees, but really starting to love cool loose trousers with big waistbands - think yoga pants with style.

2 Likes

Must have got those trousers from the same place that does my work uniform.

2 Likes

You moved on from jeans quickly

5 Likes