I don't like rap music

I find it vulgar, unintelligent, and constituting the path to gross riches for many people who otherwise would (should?) be in prison. I just don’t get the current adulation and adoration of rap music by scrawny, bespectacled internet bloggers/Pitchfork writers. Thought it was tantamount to a travesty that that obscene album by Kendrick Lamarr was everyone’s favourite last year.

https://twitter.com/RappinGuardian

bye CG

Well, only the good stuff.

This is:

• CG
  • OBT
  • Cuntby aka In Rainbows

0 voters

I LOVE IT

This is obviously a “convince me otherwise” thread. Get sharing some great hip hop cuts/jams!

Nah. Have a week, go away and listen to some hip hop yourself. Come back with some better posts up your sleeve.

Oh behave, Behave!

:grinning: can’t believe we’re still getting edgelords.

Really taking that Chelsea draw hard

I find pretty much all rap music to be aesthetically displeasing to me. And that is, basically, as far as I would ever go with my criticism of the genre. To be fair, I don’t know enough about it to say more. I just don’t like it.

Exactly. So I only go as far as to say I don’t find it aesthetically pleasing. Knowing more about it won’t change that, I am sure. I was cycling recently and thought a motorist was shouting abuse at me but it turned out that he was just listening to rap while he was driving.