I don't like rap music

I find it vulgar, unintelligent, and constituting the path to gross riches for many people who otherwise would (should?) be in prison. I just don’t get the current adulation and adoration of rap music by scrawny, bespectacled internet bloggers/Pitchfork writers. Thought it was tantamount to a travesty that that obscene album by Kendrick Lamarr was everyone’s favourite last year.

https://twitter.com/RappinGuardian

4 Likes

bye CG

9 Likes

Well, only the good stuff.

16 Likes
3 Likes

I LOVE IT

12 Likes

This is obviously a “convince me otherwise” thread. Get sharing some great hip hop cuts/jams!

Nah. Have a week, go away and listen to some hip hop yourself. Come back with some better posts up your sleeve.

9 Likes
2 Likes

Oh behave, Behave!

:grinning: can’t believe we’re still getting edgelords.

8 Likes

2 Likes

Really taking that Chelsea draw hard

1 Like
2 Likes

I find pretty much all rap music to be aesthetically displeasing to me. And that is, basically, as far as I would ever go with my criticism of the genre. To be fair, I don’t know enough about it to say more. I just don’t like it.

2 Likes

Exactly. So I only go as far as to say I don’t find it aesthetically pleasing. Knowing more about it won’t change that, I am sure. I was cycling recently and thought a motorist was shouting abuse at me but it turned out that he was just listening to rap while he was driving.

My dad once said he’d never liked any rap, apart from Eminem.

I hear you’re a racist now, badcustard’s father

13 Likes