I feel like an old man made obsolete by new technology

Hello mate. Still grinding but I’m finding joy in it now. Seeing it as a stepping stone. It’s all about setti goals so it feels like you’re moving through rather than stagnating. Life’s a head game really. I haven’t got it nailed but it’s funny what happens when you adjust the dial just a tiny amount.

Anyway. I just realised I can change my name as Sean posted. Talk about not reading the question.

By the way, what you doing on Feb?

I like mokershipping tbh

2 Likes

Oh that’s all good to hear

It’s my planned leave date at work, they don’t know this obvs, going to semi open it up to the gods and see what happens

That’s the spirit, plunge in.

Ruffers mate - long time no chat. There was a thread some time ago about the most intelligent disser and I was going to say you but I wasn’t really posting then and needed a break.

So that’s a retrospective big up.

Still can’t work out how to change my username. It won’t let me.

Hey Moker. I made this for you:

I reckon if you ask one of the mods, they can probably change your username.

1 Like

You will have picked this name maybe? Or else your invite went to your mokershipping email and it defaulted it but you didn’t change within 24 hours.

@plasticniki @sean or @Parsefone can all shorten it back to moker for you if you ask them. There’s a thread about usernames by Sean in the Site Feedback board.

yeah - this isn’t really working at the moment - feels like i need to do something dramatic!

1 Like

funnily enough - i saw a fortune teller years ago and she told me i was destined for the stage! ( i did go on to e in a band (on a stage) but she was going on about the theatre stage, maybe she got confused)

Sorted. @moker

Thanks Sean. Even evil has its good days x

Thanks bro.

Anything happened during hiatus, moker?

I do feel like keeping up with technology is a constant never ending process slowly wearing me down, that if you neglect the consequences are severe! Because if you stop it runs away from you and then your old and cant online shop or internet bank without avoiding all the swizzlers and scams

:'D

Hello Balonz me old china, these boards are a bit of a stress aren’t they? Reminds me of the time the boards went multicoloured for a while, remember that?

Got a new job. Chilled out a bit. Didn’t do much. We’re all flawed but getting older is all about understanding yourself a little more. I appreciate the learning. Makes me wonder if 80 year olds are so fucking smart or senile.

This face :thinking:

it’s senile

You get used to them after a bit. Shame the nesting has gone (proper nesting anyway, Theo).

Good, chilling out is the way to go. I heartily recommend it.

Been feeling like an old man since I was born…

moker!