I find it really hard to accept that this is a real animal

3 Likes

Seriously, how is this not a puppet?

2 Likes

Is this the one from Africa or another series that was a total dickhead to its kid? If so, cancelled. Stupid looking twat

2 Likes

Hate it

but can it play the piano?

3 Likes

Looks like he is just storing up all his internal anger and hatred at his current predicament to use for some later act of malevolence.

2 Likes

Apparently this is not a man in a suit

Sometimes I wonder if people look at British wildlife with the same awe and wonder I look at animals from other countries.

2 Likes

Cute, but is it just me who gets the absolute fear that the bird’s going to open its (huge) mouth and let out the most terrifying, loud, gateway-to-hell noise?

2 Likes

They’re old as dirt aren’t they, practically dinosaurs.

People flock from across the world to come and look at our… err… hedgehogs and newts.

2 Likes

The Creation, 5 gazillion BC

Exhausted teenage intern: Sir, we’ve got these big beaver-like creatures, but we need to give them a distinguishing feature that sets them apart from your run-of-the-mill beavers, whilst respecting their lineage. What do you suggest?
God: It’s obvious. A name like “coy poo” and MASSIVE UNNECCESSARY ORANGE TEETH

O
FUCK
OFF

1 Like

@anon73286315 It might well have been asked before, but which one of these ducks are you?

1 Like

sweats

Eurasian Teal Duck of course

1 Like

Obviously not real anymore, but some of the creatures from the Cambrian period are ludicrous

Even more bizarre than the creatures of the deep you see on Blue Planet and that.

1 Like

Good choice. I’m a Common Goldeneye Duck as I’m great at N64.

2 Likes

Fucking hell

Horseshoe crabs look mythical
download

2 Likes