I genuinely plan my week around what sport's on

Honestly just bring up the Betfair TV calendar, FootballonTV and the non-league fixtures every Sunday and go “right…Champo League Tuesday and Weds… a bit of T20 Thursday, some boxing Saturday… i’ll pull a sicky this day… not drink that day”

Not normal.

TBH this sounds pretty normal for a lot of people. However, I really hope that meal image diary of yours wasn’t ‘normal’, either for you or anyone else! :smiley:

Are you watching the Monday Night Football thingie, GP? If so can you shout us when the Captain Marvel trailer’s been on so I can trawl YouTube for it?

Thanks

THANK YOU!!!

1 Like

So here for Fury losing it over a ginger cat.

since you linked to it on the old site a few years ago live-footballontv is honestly one of the websites i look at the most

Sports! Sports! Sports! Sports!

same

It ended up a draw mate. Still an absolute robbery obviously

And it’s live!

I was supposed to go on a second date with a nice girl a few years back (think it was Alexis Sanchez’s first season) but the following day I asked her if we could move it to a day either side of the Arsenal v Anderlecht game. She went bonkers over text, said not to bother. I ended up getting quite drunk a few weeks later and texting her apologising and that I was sorry for being a dick (I was young and daft, I wouldn’t apologise for such a thing these days) and asked if she’d be up for going out again. She said yes, then went absolutely bonkers over it all again. Not for me.