I got a debit balance on my credit card

Cos I paid it all off and then I got a refund through. So it has a debit balance of £14.60.

A debit balance on my credit card. How wack is that bro? That’s hella wack.

6 Likes

I’ve got one of about £600 just now because I got twitchy and paid it off before my direct debit went through, then it went through anyway.

The bank sent me a really condescending text about it. Irked.

Fuck off with your all caps m8

3 Likes

can’t believe you just posted this just because it has “Dr” written on it

fucking shameless

21 Likes

*Dr shameless, please

1 Like

Dear Liza, dear Liza

1 Like

Dear Liza, a debit balance

always hard to keep track of refunds back to the cc and then what my balance is and what I’m due to pay. Swear it never tallies
#scammed
#imontoyouse

and the other one is flicking a cigarette

4 Likes

'Cos if you like me lemme know
Let me in da studio
I got a debit balance on my credit card

1 Like

I used to work at a bank, and they do get arsey when customers do this. Not entirely sure why.

Going to keep doing it to stick it to THE MAN in that case.

1 Like

Well isn’t it great for you lot with all this surplus cash

2 Likes

Do all the credit balances and all the debit balances in the world cancel each other out?

I’ll only accept replies from people whose ideas on economics I trust. @Balonz?

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

If you leave the balance there, does it get interest at 25% or whatever it is they’d be charging you?

Of course

Paid off my credit card balance of £496 the other day, which has been there for 3 years, very slowly moving down then back up again. Feels good to be rid of it. Also cancelled my direct debits going into it.

I want to get rid of my credit card but wouldn’t that be bad for my rating or something? Or are you just fucked the moment you agree to get a credit card?