I have a theory!!

This post, bollard or whatever it is was knocked into by accident but can now double as a sundial. This photo was taken around 3.30pm. My first thought was “:face_with_hand_over_mouth: the shadow looks a bit like a willy” BUT immediately after i realised it could work as a sundial and looked quite accurate! I will be there tomorrow again and will try to remember to take another photo to test this theory

16 Likes

I think its just bowing for the mourning period

12 Likes

1 knackered bollard = 1 respect

6 Likes

It’s cloudy this morning, not a shadow in sight :pensive:

So what time is it? :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Draw a chalk or paint outline around the shadow each time with the current time written next to it. If it’s cloudy just draw a picture of a cloud.

2 Likes

It’s 3:30pm again.

2 Likes

It could be bunnies?

2 Likes

Maybe give it a cuddle?

2 Likes

There’s always some~~one~~ bollard worse off.

But don’t worry, folks. Resurrection did come.

2 Likes

I saw it! But it pretty much exactly looks like it did last time in the sun, i have to catch it at 9am

1 Like

The damn bollard is in a very shady place that did not get any sun when i passed by at the following times today:
12.50pm
4.45pm

It won’t get any sun before at least 2pm judging by the shadows of the building and 4pm is too late. Did not factor this into my hypothesis :sleepy:

1 Like

Why didn’t anyone tell me a sundial doesn’t show the time ordinarily like a clock :sob:

2 Likes

It probably just beens calibrating. Is it pointing north?

1 Like

It’s 3xactly 20:38

2 Likes